From 8 to 21 June 2015, the number of trolleys present at box holders/customers will be checked. This check forms part of their box contract.
Floraholland Telling Boxcontracten Stapelwagens In Opslag
Since 1 January 2013, the 'Trolley Rental for Internal Use' scheme (SIG) has been in force at all FloraHolland locations, including the Rhein-Maas Auction. This scheme requires every box holder/customer using trolleys within the auction premises to conclude a contract with FloraHolland to do so.
The quantity arranged by the contract and the actual number of trolleys in use are checked several times a year. In weeks 24 and 25, with a possible extension to week 26, the second count of 2015 will take place.
How is the counting done?
During these weeks, FloraHolland staff will visit each box holder/customer at the locations to conduct counts. After the count, a copy of the form will be handed over so that the customer knows how many trolleys were counted. The result of the count does not have any direct consequences for you. Once several counts have been made, an average will be calculated and, if necessary, the box contract will be adjusted up or down in consultation with you.
Contact FloraHolland for more information.
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-31 FloraLife redesigns containers to reduce plastic material
- 2023-03-31 Terra Nova Nurseries releases plant attributes varieties lists for 2023
- 2023-03-30 Dümmen Orange farm in Embu celebrates 40th anniversary
- 2023-03-29 VB and Vogelaer sign contract for second geothermal plant
- 2023-03-29 Interplant Roses signs agency agreement with Agroall in Brazil
- 2023-03-29 "We started from scratch in terms of name, but certainly not in terms of experience"
- 2023-03-29 Cannova Casa opens door for Canna as houseplant
- 2023-03-28 PLNTS acquires another company
- 2023-03-28 Why AgriForce wants to acquire Berry People
- 2023-03-28 NL: Green'05 moves to new headquarters location
- 2023-03-28 UK: Garden Centres offers free seeds in partnership with Let It Grow
- 2023-03-27 Danish Ellepot celebrates 30 years in business
- 2023-03-27 NL: Dümmen Orange sells part of De Lier facilities to HouwenPlant
- 2023-03-27 UK: Yorkshire plant nursery hosts senior politicians to discuss industry challenges
- 2023-03-27 Lynch Group mulls China flowers future
- 2023-03-22 US: Master Nursery Garden Centers recognizes top vendors for 2022
- 2023-03-22 Six million trays sold, new models and expansion of the recycling station
- 2023-03-22 Royal Brinkman and Moleaer expand cooperation in Mexico
- 2023-03-21 Cees den Boer, co-founder Svensson Netherlands, passed away
- 2023-03-21 NL: Henda Flowers opens new greenhouse