- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Capitalize on Marsala Color Trend with Emerald Coast Growers Collection
“We wanted to make it easy for our customers to leverage the trend, and these varieties do that, in both flowers and foliage,” says Cheri Markowitz, director of sales.
Pantone describes Marsala like this: “Much like the fortified wine that gives Marsala its name, this tasteful hue embodies the satisfying richness of a fulfilling meal while its grounding red-brown roots emanate a sophisticated, natural earthiness. This hearty, yet stylish tone is universally appealing and translates easily to fashion, beauty, industrial design, home furnishings and interiors.” Thus plants in Emerald Coast Growers’ Marsala collection include:
• Pennisetum messiacum ‘Red Buttons’: A bouncy bounty of bunny-tail blooms in a spot-on wine red that deepens in cool weather.
• Pennisetum ‘Rubrum’ and ‘Eaton Canyon’: Best-selling purple fountain grass and its shorter clone echo Marsala in blades and foxy plumes.
• Andropogon gerardii ‘Rain Dance’: Red-tipped foliage, deeper green than the species, turns totally maroon in fall. Red flowers on red stems.
• Andropogon gerardii ‘Red October’: Deep green foliage darkens to purple in late summer, then vivid red in autumn for spectacular late-season color.
• Pennisetum alopecuroides ‘Red Head’: Smoky flowers up to 10" long and 3" thick! Graceful green foliage turns gold in fall.
• Sedum ‘Desert Red’: Small, blue-green leaves darken in high light. Deep rose-pink flowers mature to shiny red seedheads.
For more information about Emerald Coast Growers’ products:
Emerald Coast Growers
PO Box 10886
Pensacola, FL 32524
Cheri Markowitz, Sales Manager
Emerald Coast Growers is proud to celebrate nearly 25 years of success in the horticulture business. Known for their wide variety of perennial starter plants and specialty plants, Emerald Coast Growers still maintains the distinction of being one of the industry's largest suppliers of ornamental grass liners to North American growers and retailers. With more than 450,000 sq.ft. of greenhouse space, 100 acres of farmland and growing locations in both the northeast and southeast, Emerald Coast Growers consistently supplies top quality starter plants to growers throughout North America. ECG starters are available by common carrier, grower truck, or customer pickup in Florida or Pennsylvania.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-24 US (GA): UGA horticulture students join the green industry business
- 2023-11-24 Three Dutch growers show off their Christmas efforts
- 2023-11-23 "The surging berry demand, and the North American market growth are our focus points"
- 2023-11-22 Namibia: 3 hectare greenhouse grows hydroponic tomatoes and cut flowers
- 2023-11-22 US (NJ): Nonprofit aims to restore Hydrangea Trail on Absecon Island
- 2023-11-22 Right timing makes unique large-flowered Super Serie Fusion Large shine
- 2023-11-21 US (NC): Van Wingerden's poinsettias color homes across the Southeast
- 2023-11-21 Nepal: Growers worried over marigold flowers wilting in field
- 2023-11-21 Flower industry thrives in county of China's Anhui
- 2023-11-17 NL: Ranunculus are growing robustly in this Westland-based greenhouse
- 2023-11-17 Danziger’s founder, Ernest Danziger, celebrates his 100th birthday
- 2023-11-17 Sunfresh Farms named Guatemala's National Exporter of the Year 2023
- 2023-11-14 US (OH): How Alta Greenhouse manages it's perennial production
- 2023-11-10 A peek at Willoway Nurseries' watering system
- 2023-11-10 New HilverdaFlorist greenhouse fully automated to ensure optimal conditions in every growth stage
- 2023-11-09 UK: Flower business MeadowSweet in Bournemouth wins gold award