- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"saves time and nerves"
Germany: B+M Textil introduces fully automatic orchid walls
It can be cultivated on the especially developed and patent-registered substratum chords that will be available soon. Seedlings from in vitro cultures, older plants obtained by division or Vanda orchids can be easily attached to the cords. Furthermore it is possible to effortlessly hang small orchids/epiphytes that are already connected to pieces of bark or cork into BOHO's culture system.
Using the integrated irrigation control, intervals from one second to 99 hours can be adjusted. This ensures regular watering intervals and a continuous drying of the substratum in between. Integrated LEDs provide a practical supplementary lighting on darker days. Up to three different colors of light can be operated simultaneously and changed in their intensity.
A filling level sensor indicates when the water supply is running low. We offer six different types of systems. They are all made from 100% stainless steel with vertical planting areas of ¼ - 1m² and come in different colors.
For more information
B+M Textil GmbH & Co. KG, Karlsbader Str. 11, D-09465 Sehmatal-Cranzahl, Germany
T: +49 (0)37342 88000;
E-Mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 "This variety excels in its ornamental value and soft color"
- 2022-11-25 Booker Flowers and Gifts earn eco-award second year in a row
- 2022-11-25 "Adding or changing lights in the greenhouse? Don’t neglect humidity"
- 2022-11-25 Hort Innovation welcomes two new directors
- 2022-11-25 Dutch Gerbera grower Jac. Oudijk harvests 50 millionth Gerbera of 2022
- 2022-11-24 Horconex receives HortiQ certificate
- 2022-11-24 “Why should we?” Making the case for sustainable container management in Lithuania
- 2022-11-24 "New nursery makes hygiene number one priority"
- 2022-11-24 Ten growers reach the finals for the AIPH International Grower of the Year 2023
- 2022-11-24 Predict sales and control costs with SAF's forecasting your future course series
- 2022-11-24 Royal Van Zanten catalog now CO2 neutral
- 2022-11-24 New appointment for the Hutchinsons horticulture team
- 2022-11-24 Andrew Griffith MP visits Greenwood Plants to learn more about its peat-free strategy
- 2022-11-24 During his horticulture career, Ren developed people, management, and business skills that can be used anywhere
- 2022-11-24 "We create something that's unique and really adds to the market"
- 2022-11-23 NZ: Manawatū Rose Society’s 75th-anniversary show brings romance to Palmerston North
- 2022-11-23 Proven Winners hosts creators roundtable event for plant influencers
- 2022-11-23 Seed industry recommendations on transition to microplastic-free treatments listed
- 2022-11-23 E-learning helps entrepreneurs be good employers
- 2022-11-23 New lab for outdoor ferns helps Vitro Plus through energy crisis