- Managing Director, UK
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Marketing trends for 2023 your organization should consider
- "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- “A pot rose with an X-factor”
- Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- Special Year Overview 2022: Some award-winning rose varieties!
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: NightSky wins FleuroStar Award
Sally van der Horst, Antonella Capo, Herman Hamer, Andrea Dohm, Heike Gronemann
The winner was announced at the Green Inspiration Event on Thursday 11 June in Bleiswijk (NL). This brand new networking event is organised by the Dutch media agency TuinbouwCommunicatie in cooperation with Fleuroselect.
Selecta Klemm's NightSky was competing against Begonia tuberhybrida F1 Nonstop® JOY Yellow (Benary), Bidens hybrida BEEDANCE® Painted Red (Moerheim New Plant) and Osteospermum ecklonis Serenity™ Blue Eyed Beauty (Florensis).
NightSky, the rising star in garden centers
NightSky's white spots on the dark violet flowers look like an ever-changing star constellation. This cutting-raised newcomer is easy to grow and transport thanks to its semi-trailing plant habit. NightSky flowers very early and impresses with excellent branching.
Worthy Winner's Package
The new FleuroStar winner will receive considerable marketing support. TuinbouwCommunicatie offers an advertising campaign worth EUR 3000; Pull Position presents a tailor made promotion project at retail level worth EUR 1500. DeschPlantPak features the FleuroStar Winner on a two page spread in the new Colour Your Story brochure.
Next to conducting an international press campaign, Fleuroselect promotes the new winner at trade fairs and industry events. Furthermore, the Organisation provides ready-to-use marketing materials including lifestyle photos, a promotion video and leaflets, as well as ongoing promotion support.
For more information
T: +49 176 7259 3732
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-07 Highlights from the International Floriculture Trade Fair (IFTF) 2022 by Sahid Nahim
- 2022-12-07 Pelargoniums & poinsettias to be boosted in Eastern Europe with new EU funding
- 2022-12-07 Pheno Geno Roses attends beer symposium in Zrenjanin
- 2022-12-06 Fresh Park Venlo business club delves into ornamental plant auction and fairs 2.0
- 2022-12-06 "Supermarkets didn't get charged more during corona either, did they?"
- 2022-12-02 AIPH announces finalists for the second Young International Grower of the Year Award
- 2022-12-01 Review of relationship day growers' cooperative Touch Me+
- 2022-11-30 UFG's 'Last auction in the large gallery event'
- 2022-11-29 The Bloom Show: blooming down memory lane
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-28 HTA announces 2023 Ornamental Grower of the Year Awards date
- 2022-11-28 NL: Trade Fair Naaldwijk 2023 = Trade Fair Rijswijk in 2023
- 2022-11-28 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-25 Winners of the TASPO Awards 2022
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-23 Presentation of market study on opportunities in Mexican ornamental plants and flowers sector
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 #GivingTuesday supports beautiful flowers in 2023
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-23 Japan: 5 million LEDs make Ashikaga Flower Park a show-stopper