- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: NightSky wins FleuroStar Award
Sally van der Horst, Antonella Capo, Herman Hamer, Andrea Dohm, Heike Gronemann
The winner was announced at the Green Inspiration Event on Thursday 11 June in Bleiswijk (NL). This brand new networking event is organised by the Dutch media agency TuinbouwCommunicatie in cooperation with Fleuroselect.
Selecta Klemm's NightSky was competing against Begonia tuberhybrida F1 Nonstop® JOY Yellow (Benary), Bidens hybrida BEEDANCE® Painted Red (Moerheim New Plant) and Osteospermum ecklonis Serenity™ Blue Eyed Beauty (Florensis).
NightSky, the rising star in garden centers
NightSky's white spots on the dark violet flowers look like an ever-changing star constellation. This cutting-raised newcomer is easy to grow and transport thanks to its semi-trailing plant habit. NightSky flowers very early and impresses with excellent branching.
Worthy Winner's Package
The new FleuroStar winner will receive considerable marketing support. TuinbouwCommunicatie offers an advertising campaign worth EUR 3000; Pull Position presents a tailor made promotion project at retail level worth EUR 1500. DeschPlantPak features the FleuroStar Winner on a two page spread in the new Colour Your Story brochure.
Next to conducting an international press campaign, Fleuroselect promotes the new winner at trade fairs and industry events. Furthermore, the Organisation provides ready-to-use marketing materials including lifestyle photos, a promotion video and leaflets, as well as ongoing promotion support.
For more information
T: +49 176 7259 3732
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 US: University partnership to explore pollinators
- 2022-05-20 Greenfield based English greenhouse and glasshouse manufacturer Hartley Botanic to exhibit at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 2022-05-20 Almost 50 Valencian companies have already confirmed that they will exhibit at Iberflora New Generation
- 2022-05-20 India: College organizes training program to promote Mission Floriculture
- 2022-05-20 24 Italian companies to exhibit at Agricultural Fair in Novi Sad
- 2022-05-20 RoboCrops kicked off with 12 pitches and plenty of discussion
- 2022-05-19 American Rose Trials for sustainability winners from Star Roses and Plants
- 2022-05-19 German Florist Championship 2022 in Berlin on 20 August
- 2022-05-18 Flower Day returns with a bang at the Eastern Market after 2-year pause
- 2022-05-18 Taking a peek into the eighth Beijing Florascape flower show
- 2022-05-17 Presentation of International Grower of the Year Awards in Amsterdam
- 2022-05-16 Director Agriculture Kashmir visits Floriculture Development Farm Nunnar Ganderbal
- 2022-05-13 North Okanagan's first-ever tulip festival in bloom
- 2022-05-13 Cuyahoga Falls urban agriculture class sparks Spring Sustainability Expo
- 2022-05-13 Indian delegation visits Volcani Institute of Israeli Ministry of Agriculture
- 2022-05-13 Christmasworld 2023 on course for success
- 2022-05-13 Looking back on the Taiwan International Orchid Show 2022
- 2022-05-13 Difficult times bring new challenges to Dutch growers
- 2022-05-13 Start signal 10th Dutch Lily Days on June 7
- 2022-05-12 Sunbeam social media award celebrates vibrant communities