- Managing Director, UK
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Marketing trends for 2023 your organization should consider
- "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- “A pot rose with an X-factor”
- Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- Special Year Overview 2022: Some award-winning rose varieties!
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Colorful novelties of Syngenta FloriPro Services at FlowerTrials 2015
Syngenta FloriPro Services is a distribution organisation that supplies young plants, seeds, and un-rooted cuttings to professional growers in Europe, Africa and the Middle East (AEME). Yesterday, Syngenta FloriPro Services opened their doors for growers all over the world.
Some of the introductions of Sungenta this year: Upper left: Verbena Lania Up, upper right: Calliope Red Splash. Bottom left: Sanguna Patio, bottom right: Techno Up.
Robbin van den Berg of Syngenta FloriPro Services: “It is challenging to produce a uniform plant. In a pot, every plant needs to be equal".
Robbin van den Berg: "We have done a trial with approximately 2 x 50 lavender plants. All hundred plants underwent the same cultivation process. One group, of 50 plants was treated with HiCure and the other group not." Hucyre of Syngenta is a biostimulant that enhances the shelf-life, quality and resilience of plants and trees.
Niels van Steenvoorden, also of Syngenta FloriPro Services, talking with a foreign visitor.
A lot of international visitors; Asia, Australia, North- and South-America, Africa and so on. Also at Syngenta FloriPro Services: in the picture a group of German visitors.
Not only Syngenta FloriPro Services opened their doors this week, 48 other companies also participated in the FlowerTrials. Coming Monday, we will publish an extensive Photo Report of the FlowerTrials. Did you take some nice pictures? Send us an email and we will include it in our Photo Report
For more information
Syngenta FloriPro Services
Tel +31 (0) 174 534 271
Robbin van den Berg
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-07 Highlights from the International Floriculture Trade Fair (IFTF) 2022 by Sahid Nahim
- 2022-12-07 Pelargoniums & poinsettias to be boosted in Eastern Europe with new EU funding
- 2022-12-07 Pheno Geno Roses attends beer symposium in Zrenjanin
- 2022-12-06 Fresh Park Venlo business club delves into ornamental plant auction and fairs 2.0
- 2022-12-06 "Supermarkets didn't get charged more during corona either, did they?"
- 2022-12-02 AIPH announces finalists for the second Young International Grower of the Year Award
- 2022-12-01 Review of relationship day growers' cooperative Touch Me+
- 2022-11-30 UFG's 'Last auction in the large gallery event'
- 2022-11-29 The Bloom Show: blooming down memory lane
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-28 HTA announces 2023 Ornamental Grower of the Year Awards date
- 2022-11-28 NL: Trade Fair Naaldwijk 2023 = Trade Fair Rijswijk in 2023
- 2022-11-28 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-25 Winners of the TASPO Awards 2022
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-23 Presentation of market study on opportunities in Mexican ornamental plants and flowers sector
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 #GivingTuesday supports beautiful flowers in 2023
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-23 Japan: 5 million LEDs make Ashikaga Flower Park a show-stopper