Prince & Prince, Inc. (P&P), a leader in market research focused on the floral and green plant industries, will be releasing selected highlights of their consumer floral research at Cultivate ’15, An AmericanHort Experience (Greater Columbus Convention Center) on Sunday, July 12th at 2:45 pm. In the presentation, "Six Key Factors Driving Your Customers to Buy", P&P will highlight six key performances of floral businesses that most drive customer satisfaction and floral purchasing at a floral business. P&P has focused this presentation on research findings specific to the greater Midwest region of the U.S. In addition, P&P will provide an overview of the current size and scope of the overall U.S. cut-flower market, with current and historical trends on the demographic composition of the U.S. floral market, as well as recent "shifts" in consumer cut-flower purchasing at the major floral channels (e.g. florist shops, supermarkets, Internet, super-discounters, wholesale clubs, home centers, gardens centers, and farmers markets).
Prince & Prince has been tracking U.S. consumer floral purchasing behavior over the past two decades with their periodic surveys of floral-buying households randomly-selected throughout the U.S. (over 6,000 surveys completed since 1996). Thus, P&P is able to identify salient floral-purchasing trends over time for the industry.
For more information:
Prince & Prince, Inc.
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We now have full control of our rooting container and substrate"
- KF Bioplants names two new gerbera varieties and Best Grower of 2023
- "May the White Force bloom with you"
- What to expect at the California Spring Trials?
- Bredefleur Moerkapelle takes over neighbour's greenhouse and expands to 13.5 hectares
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
at Cultivate ’15
US: Prince & Prince to present highlights of their consumer floral research
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-20 Rebranded Stolze Mexico expands into North American market as GROWA
- 2023-03-17 Bredefleur Moerkapelle takes over neighbour's greenhouse and expands to 13.5 hectares
- 2023-03-17 AFE introduces their new Friends of Floral Program
- 2023-03-16 Solar panels make up for 50% of the annual energy consumption at DREA
- 2023-03-16 Managing assortment on Floriday improved with supply selections
- 2023-03-16 NL: Stolk G4M Plants introduces Spathiphyllum Jet Diamond
- 2023-03-16 Dutch companies merge
- 2023-03-16 Ian Rasmussen appointed as CEO of Royal Dutch Paardekooper Group
- 2023-03-16 Ugo Conforti appointed as President of Flora Toscana
- 2023-03-16 Floward raises USD156 million
- 2023-03-15 NL: Minister of Agriculture visits Dutch breeder
- 2023-03-15 Dutch nurseries expand partnership
- 2023-03-14 NL: Violets make way for greenhouse allotments
- 2023-03-14 BASF Venture Capital GmbH invests in WayBeyond
- 2023-03-14 Tristram Plants raises over £5000 for Ukraine appeal
- 2023-03-13 BioSafe Systems celebrates 25th anniversary
- 2023-03-13 Voshol joins GreenV group to serve consolidating market
- 2023-03-10 US (FL): Royal Van Zanten showcases award winners at WFFSA, Miami
- 2023-03-10 Roobos becomes part of Floral Trade Group
- 2023-03-09 5 years of World Horti Center