- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Bringing Dutch technologies to the Chinese rose market
- "No other double lilies have this kind of pedigree"
- Water treatment with nanobubbles leads to decreased losses in gerbera cultivation
- Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- Dutch Flower Group supports Fairtrade flowers and workers
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
UK: Introducing AHDB Horticulture at HTA Plant Show
AHDB Horticulture delivers to the ornamental sector through funded research projects which address industry priorities, as well as providing technical resources that support growers. To coincide with the first day of the show, AHDB Horticulture has devised a joint programme of technical content comprising the BOPP annual review meeting, a GrowSave technical update and an open evening at AHDB Horticulture-funded Bedding and Pot Plant Centre.
Enabling growers to spend the morning browsing the HTA Plant Show, the programme begins at 13.00 with the BOPP annual review, HTA policy update and a summary of the projects which will define responsibly sourced growing media. At 15.00, the GrowSave technical seminar focuses on humidity control and its impact on crop quality and shelf life, and then at 17.00, the Bedding and Pot Plant Centre open evening commences giving attendees a chance to view on-going work. The programme will be rounded off with a BBQ and refreshments.
Growers are welcome to attend all or part of the event programme but must register in advance or by calling +44 (0) 24 76478677.
The HTA Plant Show will be the first opportunity for AHDB Horticulture to meet with growers of ornamental plants since the organisation was rebranded as part of the wider AHDB move to bring all of its sectors under one overarching brand.
For more informtaion
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-19 Dutch Flower Group supports Fairtrade flowers and workers
- 2022-05-19 UConn supports Connecticut’s greenhouse industry
- 2022-05-19 Miami International Airport named sustaiable cargo airport of the year
- 2022-05-19 Air France-KLM and CMA CGM join forces
- 2022-05-19 "No other double lilies have this kind of pedigree"
- 2022-05-19 Terra Nova Nurseries introduces new Echinacea
- 2022-05-19 '13 million TEU of excess containers in 2023'
- 2022-05-18 Vestaron closes series C funding at $82M
- 2022-05-18 Carrier Transicold crosses milestone, with over 1.5 million refrigeration units sold
- 2022-05-17 US (IL): Spring brings flower power to Hardin fest
- 2022-05-17 J. Berry Nursery announces expansion
- 2022-05-17 Veterans offered new nature-based therapy program in peaceful Eden garden
- 2022-05-17 Soil & More Ethiopia: receives award and an important visitor
- 2022-05-17 Developments in South East Asian horticulture
- 2022-05-16 South African company to invest in tomatoes, flowers and peppers
- 2022-05-16 Physical and digital Dutch Lily Days experience with Lily League
- 2022-05-16 "I don't need to shop around for screens"
- 2022-05-16 Sjoerd de Boer new general director Xclusive Uganda
- 2022-05-13 “Our goal is to put together a North American platform to better serve growers”
- 2022-05-13 Helix Australia announces tour of South African wax flower farms