- Managing Director, UK
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Marketing trends for 2023 your organization should consider
- "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- “A pot rose with an X-factor”
- Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- Special Year Overview 2022: Some award-winning rose varieties!
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Introducing AHDB Horticulture at HTA Plant Show
AHDB Horticulture delivers to the ornamental sector through funded research projects which address industry priorities, as well as providing technical resources that support growers. To coincide with the first day of the show, AHDB Horticulture has devised a joint programme of technical content comprising the BOPP annual review meeting, a GrowSave technical update and an open evening at AHDB Horticulture-funded Bedding and Pot Plant Centre.
Enabling growers to spend the morning browsing the HTA Plant Show, the programme begins at 13.00 with the BOPP annual review, HTA policy update and a summary of the projects which will define responsibly sourced growing media. At 15.00, the GrowSave technical seminar focuses on humidity control and its impact on crop quality and shelf life, and then at 17.00, the Bedding and Pot Plant Centre open evening commences giving attendees a chance to view on-going work. The programme will be rounded off with a BBQ and refreshments.
Growers are welcome to attend all or part of the event programme but must register in advance or by calling +44 (0) 24 76478677.
The HTA Plant Show will be the first opportunity for AHDB Horticulture to meet with growers of ornamental plants since the organisation was rebranded as part of the wider AHDB move to bring all of its sectors under one overarching brand.
For more informtaion
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- 2022-12-08 Following insect footprints to improve crop resilience and monitor pollinator biodiversity
- 2022-12-08 "Nowhere in the world, crops are grown more efficiently than here"
- 2022-12-08 Acquisition of Penny UK by Power Plastics
- 2022-12-08 Marketing trends for 2023 your organization should consider
- 2022-12-08 Trinity Natural Capital Markets welcomes the development of the UK Soil Carbon Code
- 2022-12-08 Tim goes from L’Oréal to top finance role at Wyevale Nurseries
- 2022-12-08 Flower wholesale market in Düsseldorf gets new home
- 2022-12-07 NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
- 2022-12-07 Pantone’s Color of the Year 2023: Viva Magenta 18-1750
- 2022-12-07 Matt Olson joins the Bailey Marketing Team
- 2022-12-07 Dümmen Orange breaking new ground at the 7th Cut Chrysanthemum Trial in Aichi, Japan
- 2022-12-07 Certis Biologicals appoints new president of business development and licensing
- 2022-12-07 Van den Bos Flowerbulbs taken over by Heylen Group
- 2022-12-07 Havatec guarantees continuity for Jamafa
- 2022-12-06 "We suspended sales of high-cost 4G products and promoted cost-effective USB temperature and humidity loggers"
- 2022-12-06 Land-grant universities helping solve needs of specialty crop industries
- 2022-12-06 US (CA): Bay Area flower growers face skyrocketing natural gas prices
- 2022-12-06 Dutch Horticulture youth looks to connect around the topic of energy
- 2022-12-06 UK: A week at Compton Garden Flowers