- Managing Director, UK
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Marketing trends for 2023 your organization should consider
- "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- “A pot rose with an X-factor”
- Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- Special Year Overview 2022: Some award-winning rose varieties!
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"Flormart in tour"
Italy: Flormart chooses Tuscany for the debut of the winter edition
Tuscany was chosen as the location for the debut of the new event, to be held in mid-January of 2016 at the wholesale flower market of Pescia, where "Flormart in tour" was presented today by the Ceo of PadovaFiere Daniele Villa and the mayor of Pescia Oreste Giurlani, along with representatives of the national nursery-gardening sector, such as vice president of ‘Piante e Fiori d’Italia” Roberto Chiti (Confederazione Italiana Agricoltori) and the national coordinator of the sector for Confagricoltura Francesco Mati. The market of Pescia is another historic site of Italian floriculture that has embarked on the path of recovery and is currently managed by the special municipal entity Mefit (Mercato Fiori Piante Toscana – città di Pescia). The first edition of "Flormart in tour", that will be called "Flormart in Toscana", is a recognition of the value and prospects of the nursery-gardening in Tuscany. Largely concentrated in the provincial territories of Pistoia and Lucca, equivalent to about 30% of agricultural Gdp in the region, with nearly 3,600 companies operating in an area of around 7,200 hectares. It is also a proof of the appeal and versatility of the market of Pescia, the main wholesale market for plants in central Italy, located right on the border between the territories of Pistoia and Lucca, that generates with its nearly 650 member companies - divided into producers (282), traders (331), conveyors (18 including regular and occasional) and related activities - an estimated annual turnover of over 70 million euro.
On the occasion of "Flormart in Tuscany" the spectacular structure of the market of Pescia (among the most important works of contemporary architecture in the region) will host, in addition to the exhibitors' stands, "Master Flower - Spring Summer Trends" by diADE adv: a series of flower arrangement demonstrations in real time inspired by the trends of the moment and themes defined by diADE on the basis of aesthetic and commercial criteria, with the aim of helping the professionals of plants and flowers visiting the fair to increase their sales. Also "Flormart in Tuscany" will give visibility to products and people who received awards in the new contests at the main edition Flormart. For example, to name a few, the most innovative plants, flowers, technological accessories and sales formulas selected by the "nòva_green" prize, which will allow the winners to use the logo of the competition in recognition of excellence. As well as temporary garden projects that won at the Flormart Garden Show, the winners of the new international landscape architecture competition.
Facebook page “Flormart PadovaFiere”.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-07 Highlights from the International Floriculture Trade Fair (IFTF) 2022 by Sahid Nahim
- 2022-12-07 Pelargoniums & poinsettias to be boosted in Eastern Europe with new EU funding
- 2022-12-07 Pheno Geno Roses attends beer symposium in Zrenjanin
- 2022-12-06 Fresh Park Venlo business club delves into ornamental plant auction and fairs 2.0
- 2022-12-06 "Supermarkets didn't get charged more during corona either, did they?"
- 2022-12-02 AIPH announces finalists for the second Young International Grower of the Year Award
- 2022-12-01 Review of relationship day growers' cooperative Touch Me+
- 2022-11-30 UFG's 'Last auction in the large gallery event'
- 2022-11-29 The Bloom Show: blooming down memory lane
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-28 HTA announces 2023 Ornamental Grower of the Year Awards date
- 2022-11-28 NL: Trade Fair Naaldwijk 2023 = Trade Fair Rijswijk in 2023
- 2022-11-28 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-25 Winners of the TASPO Awards 2022
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-23 Presentation of market study on opportunities in Mexican ornamental plants and flowers sector
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 #GivingTuesday supports beautiful flowers in 2023
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-23 Japan: 5 million LEDs make Ashikaga Flower Park a show-stopper