- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Farmer-florists collectively building the industry in the United States
- New construction for PanAmerican Seed Europe begins
- Fusion Hydrangea from Perlanova wins product competition Garden and patio plants on the Floriade
- Celebrate women in horticulture week
- ‘Must-have’ houseplant to add property value
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
July 12 – 14, 2015, at Cultivate '15
US: Vestaron Launches New Mode-of-Action
Field trials of Spear-T demonstrate results equivalent or superior to conventional pest control chemicals. This product is designed to be non-toxic to humans and other mammals, birds, fish, honeybees and beneficial insects.
This new bioinsecticide has received Federal EPA and California Dept. of Pesticide Regulation registrations.
Who: Vestaron Corporation is the leading developer of insect control products derived from naturally occurring peptides.
Why: Cultivate ’15 is the first introduction to the greenhouse market of this new technology.
Vestaron’s technology is a valuable resource for growers looking to address the ever-increasing consumer demand for crops and ornamentals grown without the use of traditional insecticides that are toxic to non-targeted organisms.
When/Where: July 12 – 14, 2015, at Cultivate '15 Solutions Marketplace trade show in Columbus, Ohio. Vestaron can be found at Booth #R109.
For more information
4717 Campus Dr
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
T: +1 (269) 372-3108
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-25 US: Florist received Local American Awards in three regions
- 2022-05-25 US (IL): The Gardens at Ball to take place in West Chicago
- 2022-05-25 Commencing today: Agritechnica Asia & Horti Asia
- 2022-05-25 UK: A Greenfield-based greenhouse manufacturer is exhibiting at the Chelsea Flower Show
- 2022-05-25 UK: Kennett Blooms Floral Flash will feature thousands of blooms artfully arranged by floral designers
- 2022-05-25 US: The 5th annual Sunflower festival at Fair Grove farm will feature 30,000 sunflowers
- 2022-05-24 India: Two-day flower show in Srinagar begins on the 20th of May
- 2022-05-24 The Deadline for SAF's Marketer of the Year Contest is approaching
- 2022-05-24 Dream Foundation raised more than $140,000
- 2022-05-23 Chelsea flower show 2022: Plant of the Year
- 2022-05-23 The results of the first round of voting for the Glazen Tulp Award have been announced
- 2022-05-23 Drag Queen Sissy Lea opens the Garden of Exaggerated Beauty at Capel Manor Patron’s Day
- 2022-05-20 US: University partnership to explore pollinators
- 2022-05-20 Greenfield based English greenhouse and glasshouse manufacturer Hartley Botanic to exhibit at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 2022-05-20 Almost 50 Valencian companies have already confirmed that they will exhibit at Iberflora New Generation
- 2022-05-20 India: College organizes training program to promote Mission Floriculture
- 2022-05-20 24 Italian companies to exhibit at Agricultural Fair in Novi Sad
- 2022-05-20 RoboCrops kicked off with 12 pitches and plenty of discussion
- 2022-05-19 American Rose Trials for sustainability winners from Star Roses and Plants
- 2022-05-19 German Florist Championship 2022 in Berlin on 20 August