What: Introducing Spear™-T, a new mode-of-action bioinsecticide offering a unique control solution for thrips and whitefly in vegetables and ornamentals in greenhouses.
Field trials of Spear-T demonstrate results equivalent or superior to conventional pest control chemicals. This product is designed to be non-toxic to humans and other mammals, birds, fish, honeybees and beneficial insects.
This new bioinsecticide has received Federal EPA and California Dept. of Pesticide Regulation registrations.
Who: Vestaron Corporation is the leading developer of insect control products derived from naturally occurring peptides.
Why: Cultivate ’15 is the first introduction to the greenhouse market of this new technology.
Vestaron’s technology is a valuable resource for growers looking to address the ever-increasing consumer demand for crops and ornamentals grown without the use of traditional insecticides that are toxic to non-targeted organisms.
When/Where: July 12 – 14, 2015, at Cultivate '15 Solutions Marketplace trade show in Columbus, Ohio. Vestaron can be found at Booth #R109.
For more information
4717 Campus Dr
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
T: +1 (269) 372-3108
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-31 US (SD): 20 producers joined together to learn from Jade Moret of Holland Flower Farm
- 2023-03-31 US (PA): Seasonal re-opening of PHS Pop Up Gardens
- 2023-03-31 Azaleas explode into color for Masters Tournament
- 2023-03-31 GreenTech Amsterdam 2023 program announced
- 2023-03-31 Lively discussion during fourth edition ∑-Grow Inside
- 2023-03-30 California Spring Trials, day 2
- 2023-03-30 Megatrend sustainability at Christmasworld
- 2023-03-30 US (CA): Certified American Grown's annual Field to Vase Dinner returns to The Flower Fields in Carlsbad, California
- 2023-03-30 Hilverda de Boer and Jet Fresh Flowers to participate in World Floral Expo 2023
- 2023-03-30 UK: Grower and packer of daffodils recognized for Sustainable Farming Excellence
- 2023-03-29 California Spring Trials kick off
- 2023-03-29 Photo impression: China International Home Flower and Garden Exhibition 2023
- 2023-03-28 Dutch Plantin received Higg certificate
- 2023-03-28 Parisian floristry students visit the Netherlands
- 2023-03-28 Poland: "Green is Life exhibition has always been aimed at two audiences"
- 2023-03-28 Grodan International Propagation Seminar celebrates its 10 year anniversary
- 2023-03-27 Grand opening of Tulip Show at the Shanghai Flower Port, displaying 3 million tulips of over 500 varieties
- 2023-03-24 New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
- 2023-03-24 SAF to honor next gen floral pros with new award
- 2023-03-23 Dutch flowers in St. Peter’s Square in Rome