GSBG will be attending the Cultivate 15 event occurring July 11-14, 2015 to keep up with new ideas for success in the market and make connections with others in the growing community.
Golden State Bulb Growers is committed to quality in their products. A major contribution to upholding this standard comes from learning new ways to progress. There is a wealth of knowledge held by GSBG about how to produce their crops effectively and they are always willing to improve.
Cultivate 15 is an event designed to share ideas that help growers to be successful. According to Greg Schaan of Imperial Nursery, “The education program always includes progressive approaches to improving production results…These changes make us more efficient and profitable.”
There will be many individuals of the growing community at this event. Cultivate15.org states, “Every year, nearly 600 companies debut their new plants, products, and business services.” This sizeable community provides great opportunity to make connections and learn how to increase success in production.
GSBG continually looks for new ways to effectively serve their customers by increasing the quality of their products. It is for this reason that they have attended many seminars designed to increase their knowledge and will continue to do so in the future.
For more information
Golden State Bulb Growers
3060 Hilltop Road
Moss Landing, CA 95039
- Account Manager – North Germany
- Operational Grower - Strawberries
- Retail Key Account Manager
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
Top 5 - yesterday
- California Spring Trials, day 2
- "Before the official opening, farms are already fighting for budwood"
- US (FL): Scientists warn of invasive plant pest; say early detection, reporting key
- Top-level Dewi-delphiniums from Kenya
- US (NB): Omaha greenhouse experiencing severe worker shortage, delaying planting season
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-30 Dümmen Orange farm in Embu celebrates 40th anniversary
- 2023-03-29 VB and Vogelaer sign contract for second geothermal plant
- 2023-03-29 Interplant Roses signs agency agreement with Agroall in Brazil
- 2023-03-29 "We started from scratch in terms of name, but certainly not in terms of experience"
- 2023-03-29 Cannova Casa opens door for Canna as houseplant
- 2023-03-28 PLNTS acquires another company
- 2023-03-28 Why AgriForce wants to acquire Berry People
- 2023-03-28 NL: Green'05 moves to new headquarters location
- 2023-03-28 UK: Garden Centres offers free seeds in partnership with Let It Grow
- 2023-03-27 Danish Ellepot celebrates 30 years in business
- 2023-03-27 NL: Dümmen Orange sells part of De Lier facilities to HouwenPlant
- 2023-03-27 UK: Yorkshire plant nursery hosts senior politicians to discuss industry challenges
- 2023-03-27 Lynch Group mulls China flowers future
- 2023-03-22 US: Master Nursery Garden Centers recognizes top vendors for 2022
- 2023-03-22 Six million trays sold, new models and expansion of the recycling station
- 2023-03-22 Royal Brinkman and Moleaer expand cooperation in Mexico
- 2023-03-21 Cees den Boer, co-founder Svensson Netherlands, passed away
- 2023-03-21 NL: Henda Flowers opens new greenhouse
- 2023-03-20 Rebranded Stolze Mexico expands into North American market as GROWA
- 2023-03-17 Bredefleur Moerkapelle takes over neighbour's greenhouse and expands to 13.5 hectares