Cat Benjamin is a young, emerging hiphop-/funk/-soul band. They released their new single 'Flowers' last week. The band contacted FloraHolland with the question if they could film among the flowers of customers to record their videoclip.
This is the result:
The videoclip Flowers from Cat Benjamin
The videoclip is one massive flower explosion. The shooting took place in flower fields and greenhouses. Sarah Dikker, winner of Hollands best flowerstylist 2014 took care of the styling.
FloraHolland is pleased with the clip. It is a great flower promotion, and fits in with the strategy for FloraHolland 2020!
Cat Benjamin was live at radio 3FM Stenders late vermaak #RobStenders! 19th of June. To listen to the broadcast from Cat Benjamin click hier.
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We now have full control of our rooting container and substrate"
- KF Bioplants names two new gerbera varieties and Best Grower of 2023
- "May the White Force bloom with you"
- What to expect at the California Spring Trials?
- Bredefleur Moerkapelle takes over neighbour's greenhouse and expands to 13.5 hectares
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-17 What to expect at the California Spring Trials?
- 2023-03-15 Colombia: Dianthus Week is on
- 2023-03-14 Dümmen Orange presents latest export trends at HortEx Vietnam
- 2023-03-14 Belgium: Rosa 'Green Summer' awarded Gold at Florall 2023
- 2023-03-14 Blooming Innovations expands range with self-bred varieties of Delphinium
- 2023-03-09 Chronic underwatering of gerbera daisy
- 2023-03-07 Brandkamp selects new products for cut chrysanthemums
- 2023-02-22 Sion Young Plants turns to LEDs for growth and sustainability of orchid breeding
- 2023-02-20 Scientists exploit genetic mutation to accelerate plant breeding process
- 2023-02-17 Plantipp and Raymond J. Evison Ltd. enter into a working relationship
- 2023-02-14 1.24 Lakhs of tulips imported from the Netherlands for Foreign Ministers visiting Delhi for G20
- 2023-02-10 How are the Italian poinsettia genetics doing in the US?
- 2023-02-09 NL: Climate system installed at plant propagation lab
- 2023-02-08 Suntory's blooms lighting up the Grammys
- 2023-02-08 US (FL): UF/IFAS plant breeders can play ‘Cupid’ for Valentine’s Day
- 2023-02-07 Fragrant garden rose varieties on the rise
- 2023-02-03 US: The history of the Knock Out Rose
- 2023-02-03 Meet & Greet Celosia 2023: Focus on growth and novelties
- 2023-02-03 Dümmen Orange on track with sustainability certification
- 2023-02-03 Workshop: "Genetic diversity of Begonia and its potential uses in breeding and landscaping”