- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Bringing Dutch technologies to the Chinese rose market
- "No other double lilies have this kind of pedigree"
- Water treatment with nanobubbles leads to decreased losses in gerbera cultivation
- Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- American Rose Trials for sustainability winners from Star Roses and Plants
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
Veiling Rhein-Maas represented at various fairs
spoga+gafa 2015 is open to trade professionals on 30 and 31 August from 9:00am until 6:00pm, and on 1 September from 9:00am until 5:00pm. Approximately 40,000 visitors from more than 100 countries are expected to attend. More information is available from the spoga+gafa website.
In the week prior to spoga+gafa, Veiling Rhein-Maas will be present at the FLORALL fall fair in Gent (Belgium) on Wednesday 26 August with their own stand. This fair is organised twice a year (in the spring and fall) and gives visitors a complete overview of the floriculture and tree nursery products of the spring and fall assortment. Representatives of Customer Contact Management and Assortment Management will be present at our stand to talk to you.
More information about this fair is available from the FLORALL website.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 UK: Queen plans to attend Chelsea Flower Show on Monday if she is feeling well enough
- 2022-05-20 Breeder won three awards from the American Rose Trials for Sustainability program
- 2022-05-20 Saffron-Tech opens new growth center in Gaza envelope
- 2022-05-19 Dutch Flower Group supports Fairtrade flowers and workers
- 2022-05-19 UConn supports Connecticut’s greenhouse industry
- 2022-05-19 Miami International Airport named sustaiable cargo airport of the year
- 2022-05-19 Air France-KLM and CMA CGM join forces
- 2022-05-19 "No other double lilies have this kind of pedigree"
- 2022-05-19 Terra Nova Nurseries introduces new Echinacea
- 2022-05-19 '13 million TEU of excess containers in 2023'
- 2022-05-18 Vestaron closes series C funding at $82M
- 2022-05-18 Carrier Transicold crosses milestone, with over 1.5 million refrigeration units sold
- 2022-05-17 Developments in South East Asian horticulture
- 2022-05-17 US (IL): Spring brings flower power to Hardin fest
- 2022-05-17 J. Berry Nursery announces expansion
- 2022-05-17 Veterans offered new nature-based therapy program in peaceful Eden garden
- 2022-05-17 Soil & More Ethiopia: receives award and an important visitor
- 2022-05-16 "I don't need to shop around for screens"
- 2022-05-16 Sjoerd de Boer new general director Xclusive Uganda
- 2022-05-16 South African company to invest in tomatoes, flowers and peppers