For the second time, Veiling Rhein-Maas will present itself to the national and international horticulture trade public from 30 August through 1 September 2015 at spoga+gafa in Cologne, the international trade fair for the outdoor living and garden industry. One of the features will be the Landgard Plants Ordering Days (hall 5.1), as was the case last year. Veiling Rhein-Maas will be represented during the Plants Ordering Days and if you wish, you can meet the customer account managers at our stand throughout the trade fair.
spoga+gafa 2015 is open to trade professionals on 30 and 31 August from 9:00am until 6:00pm, and on 1 September from 9:00am until 5:00pm. Approximately 40,000 visitors from more than 100 countries are expected to attend. More information is available from the spoga+gafa website.
In the week prior to spoga+gafa, Veiling Rhein-Maas will be present at the FLORALL fall fair in Gent (Belgium) on Wednesday 26 August with their own stand. This fair is organised twice a year (in the spring and fall) and gives visitors a complete overview of the floriculture and tree nursery products of the spring and fall assortment. Representatives of Customer Contact Management and Assortment Management will be present at our stand to talk to you.
More information about this fair is available from the FLORALL website.
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We now have full control of our rooting container and substrate"
- KF Bioplants names two new gerbera varieties and Best Grower of 2023
- "May the White Force bloom with you"
- What to expect at the California Spring Trials?
- Bredefleur Moerkapelle takes over neighbour's greenhouse and expands to 13.5 hectares
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-20 Rebranded Stolze Mexico expands into North American market as GROWA
- 2023-03-17 Bredefleur Moerkapelle takes over neighbour's greenhouse and expands to 13.5 hectares
- 2023-03-17 AFE introduces their new Friends of Floral Program
- 2023-03-16 Solar panels make up for 50% of the annual energy consumption at DREA
- 2023-03-16 Managing assortment on Floriday improved with supply selections
- 2023-03-16 NL: Stolk G4M Plants introduces Spathiphyllum Jet Diamond
- 2023-03-16 Dutch companies merge
- 2023-03-16 Ian Rasmussen appointed as CEO of Royal Dutch Paardekooper Group
- 2023-03-16 Ugo Conforti appointed as President of Flora Toscana
- 2023-03-16 Floward raises USD156 million
- 2023-03-15 NL: Minister of Agriculture visits Dutch breeder
- 2023-03-15 Dutch nurseries expand partnership
- 2023-03-14 NL: Violets make way for greenhouse allotments
- 2023-03-14 BASF Venture Capital GmbH invests in WayBeyond
- 2023-03-14 Tristram Plants raises over £5000 for Ukraine appeal
- 2023-03-13 BioSafe Systems celebrates 25th anniversary
- 2023-03-13 Voshol joins GreenV group to serve consolidating market
- 2023-03-10 US (FL): Royal Van Zanten showcases award winners at WFFSA, Miami
- 2023-03-10 Roobos becomes part of Floral Trade Group
- 2023-03-09 5 years of World Horti Center