- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
ISO new products, suppliers and customers?
US (FL): Amelia Island awaits
“[SAF’s convention] is a great place to form relationships with suppliers,” said Samantha Dunlop of Lone Star Bloom in Austin, Texas, who attended SAF Marco Island 2014.
Dana Cook of Julia’s Florist in Wilmington, North Carolina, has had the same experience at SAF conventions. “I connect with wholesale sources and I connect with industry leaders,” she said. “These connections give me the information needed to make big, positive changes in my company.”
In fact, more than 75 percent of attendees at SAF’s 2014 convention said in a post-convention survey that they met a new supplier they planned to do business with; 86 percent ranked the convention as a very good or excellent way to network with new and existing business contacts.
Among those: Carlos Velarde of Armellini Express Lines in Palm City, Florida: “There are lots of opportunities to learn and connect with partners in the flower business.” At this year’s convention, Sept. 9-12, attendees will enjoy an exclusive, up-close peek at new fresh products, plus hands-on time with the latest hard goods, tools and equipment. They also get to see the nation’s top floral artists at work; and trendsetting floral décor is visible at every turn.
Click to look at the five must-see exhibit and networking events at SAF Amelia Island 2015.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 US (FL): TPIE is coming to an end
- 2022-01-20 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-20 Extension classes teach green industry topics to become nursery worker certified
- 2022-01-20 Saudi city dwellers get back to nature on Riyadh floriculture tour
- 2022-01-18 US (FL): TPIE is about to take off
- 2022-01-18 UK: Horticulture, The conference - save the date
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-11 "Novice and experienced gardeners are looking for tips to improve their skills"
- 2022-01-11 US (MD): MANTS welcomes more than 5,700 attendees
- 2022-01-11 Taipei’s 2022 flower show season begins with camellias
- 2022-01-07 Dare to bloom: a lesson in collaboration
- 2022-01-07 US (MD): MANTS is coming to an end