- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
ISO new products, suppliers and customers?
US (FL): Amelia Island awaits
“[SAF’s convention] is a great place to form relationships with suppliers,” said Samantha Dunlop of Lone Star Bloom in Austin, Texas, who attended SAF Marco Island 2014.
Dana Cook of Julia’s Florist in Wilmington, North Carolina, has had the same experience at SAF conventions. “I connect with wholesale sources and I connect with industry leaders,” she said. “These connections give me the information needed to make big, positive changes in my company.”
In fact, more than 75 percent of attendees at SAF’s 2014 convention said in a post-convention survey that they met a new supplier they planned to do business with; 86 percent ranked the convention as a very good or excellent way to network with new and existing business contacts.
Among those: Carlos Velarde of Armellini Express Lines in Palm City, Florida: “There are lots of opportunities to learn and connect with partners in the flower business.” At this year’s convention, Sept. 9-12, attendees will enjoy an exclusive, up-close peek at new fresh products, plus hands-on time with the latest hard goods, tools and equipment. They also get to see the nation’s top floral artists at work; and trendsetting floral décor is visible at every turn.
Click to look at the five must-see exhibit and networking events at SAF Amelia Island 2015.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 Landgard Award for Volker and Dominik Janssen and Leo Berghs-Trienekens
- 2023-09-28 Rio Roses wins 4 ribbons at SAF 2023 Outstanding Varieties Competition
- 2023-09-28 IPM Essen and FDF announce new award for practice-oriented products for floricultural retail
- 2023-09-27 South Korea: The Suncheonman International Garden Expo to be held on April 1
- 2023-09-27 The Giant Company recognizes top performing floral team members
- 2023-09-27 Nominees for the 2023 Dutch Flower Awards announced
- 2023-09-27 National Garden Bureau’s Green Thumb Award now accepting entries
- 2023-09-26 US (CA): Finalists selected for The Pasadena Tournament of Roses 2024 Royal Court
- 2023-09-26 Lots of interest at UK florist for Flower Circus flower shows
- 2023-09-25 International seed sector discusses biodiversity and corporate social responsibility
- 2023-09-25 Nigeria: Empowering youths for self-sufficiency through horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Pasadena Tournament of Roses announces fourth annual Día De Los Muertos Art Competition
- 2023-09-25 Impression Kunming International Flower Expo in China
- 2023-09-25 Six Dutch growers organize 'the sustainable trade show of the future'
- 2023-09-25 Funding for growers: Biosecurity Improvement Initiative under SCAP program
- 2023-09-22 India: Festive demand firms-up flower prices
- 2023-09-22 New Zealand: Flower show marks 40 years
- 2023-09-22 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-22 Dümmen Orange Plant Scientist Receives 2023 Paul Ecke Jr. Award from San Diego Botanic Garden
- 2023-09-22 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6