- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
ISO new products, suppliers and customers?
US (FL): Amelia Island awaits
“[SAF’s convention] is a great place to form relationships with suppliers,” said Samantha Dunlop of Lone Star Bloom in Austin, Texas, who attended SAF Marco Island 2014.
Dana Cook of Julia’s Florist in Wilmington, North Carolina, has had the same experience at SAF conventions. “I connect with wholesale sources and I connect with industry leaders,” she said. “These connections give me the information needed to make big, positive changes in my company.”
In fact, more than 75 percent of attendees at SAF’s 2014 convention said in a post-convention survey that they met a new supplier they planned to do business with; 86 percent ranked the convention as a very good or excellent way to network with new and existing business contacts.
Among those: Carlos Velarde of Armellini Express Lines in Palm City, Florida: “There are lots of opportunities to learn and connect with partners in the flower business.” At this year’s convention, Sept. 9-12, attendees will enjoy an exclusive, up-close peek at new fresh products, plus hands-on time with the latest hard goods, tools and equipment. They also get to see the nation’s top floral artists at work; and trendsetting floral décor is visible at every turn.
Click to look at the five must-see exhibit and networking events at SAF Amelia Island 2015.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-30 "Visitors and exhibitors were happy with Plantarium|Groen-Direkt"
- 2022-09-30 Horti Experience 2022 focused on international knowledge sharing
- 2022-09-30 Landscaping sector takes center stage at New Istanbul show
- 2022-09-30 Energy lecture for greenhouse growers with an eye for new technologies
- 2022-09-29 Oregon boxwood health workshop
- 2022-09-29 Sustainability in focus: "Ethical Style" with new spots on site at Frankfurt’s consumer goods fairs
- 2022-09-29 Australia: Smart farming workshops for growers
- 2022-09-29 Photo impression FlowersExpo Moscow 2022
- 2022-09-27 Marginpar celebrates Grandparents Day at Floriade
- 2022-09-27 O2 mini seed scanner presented at Seed meets Technology
- 2022-09-27 Plantpeddler releases Variety Day Video 2022
- 2022-09-27 Taiwan fact-finding mission on cold chain for horticulture
- 2022-09-27 University of Florida's online greenhouse training courses are starting soon
- 2022-09-27 SAF will host two in-person learning events for retailers this fall
- 2022-09-26 'Greenhouse with future' opened by HilverdaFlorist
- 2022-09-26 US (WV): High school greenhouse organizes mum sale
- 2022-09-26 India: Dasara flower show expected to see higher footfall this year in Mysuru
- 2022-09-26 UK: HTA announces winners of Ornamental Grower of the Year Awards
- 2022-09-26 2022 Canadian Greenhouse Conference takes place next week
- 2022-09-23 Ambiente and Christmasworld to join forces