Last June, AMOR was awarded the “FloraHolland Best Grower Award”. Given the fact that AMOR has only been active on the market since last year, supplying their first roses to the Dutch auctions late June 2014, makes this achievement extraordinary. Buyers soon realized that AMOR was a player in the top segment.
Inder Nain of Amor Special Roses at the IFTEX in Nairobi, Kenya.
In support of their claims, the FloraHolland jury states that AMOR has proven its ability to guarantee top quality, a unique product range and consistent availability. FloraHolland named approximately 20 of the 25 new varieties introduced, as highly innovative and an excellent addition to the product range it offers.
FloraHolland acknowledged AMOR’s handling agent and marketing company DECOFRESH, whose close collaboration has contributed immensely in acquiring this firm position on the auction trade of FloraHolland. As a result, customers have also been introduced to DECOFRESH’s webshop to purchase AMOR’s products readily available in either standard packaging or in various tailor-made options to suit customer's needs.
‘Amor is an excellent addition to our product range. Due to the excellent quality, our customers immediately notice AMOR for its outstanding quality roses.” …reports a customer at FloraHolland.
“We are so grateful to have been awarded this prize. It motivates us to continue to innovate, improve and further develop our processes. Now and in the future we will do whatever it takes to continue to surprise our clients with special roses by AMOR. Together with DECOFRESH, we would like to thank the breeders, auctioneers and clients for their support, trust and feedback, which has certainly contributed to this magnificent result,” says Inder Nain of Amor Special Roses.
For more information
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
- Tagawa Greenhouse rooting cuttings better and faster
- "High demand for our orchids and we see a shift from flowers to flowering plants"
- “Portugal is a small country, but it's the 8th top producer of ornamentals in Europe"
- New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
- NL: Sustainable hydrangea greenhouse opens its doors
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "It extends the shelf life of roses by 50-100%"
- "Entering Europe is a natural next step in our growth"
- Cut flower ocean shipments continue to rise
- “In over 35 years of operations, we’ve seen a lot change in the foliage market”
- Denmark: "Growers see this crisis as an opportunity to improve and be more innovative"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-22 US: Master Nursery Garden Centers recognizes top vendors for 2022
- 2023-03-22 Six million trays sold, new models and expansion of the recycling station
- 2023-03-22 Royal Brinkman and Moleaer expand cooperation in Mexico
- 2023-03-21 Cees den Boer, co-founder Svensson Netherlands, passed away
- 2023-03-21 NL: Henda Flowers opens new greenhouse
- 2023-03-20 Rebranded Stolze Mexico expands into North American market as GROWA
- 2023-03-17 Bredefleur Moerkapelle takes over neighbour's greenhouse and expands to 13.5 hectares
- 2023-03-17 AFE introduces their new Friends of Floral Program
- 2023-03-16 Solar panels make up for 50% of the annual energy consumption at DREA
- 2023-03-16 Managing assortment on Floriday improved with supply selections
- 2023-03-16 NL: Stolk G4M Plants introduces Spathiphyllum Jet Diamond
- 2023-03-16 Dutch companies merge
- 2023-03-16 Ian Rasmussen appointed as CEO of Royal Dutch Paardekooper Group
- 2023-03-16 Ugo Conforti appointed as President of Flora Toscana
- 2023-03-16 Floward raises USD156 million
- 2023-03-15 NL: Minister of Agriculture visits Dutch breeder
- 2023-03-15 Dutch nurseries expand partnership
- 2023-03-14 NL: Violets make way for greenhouse allotments
- 2023-03-14 BASF Venture Capital GmbH invests in WayBeyond
- 2023-03-14 Tristram Plants raises over £5000 for Ukraine appeal