- Business Development Manager
- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: "Mother's Day rocked at supermarkets, but potted plants did not perform well"
- US: Byfield greenhouse, scene of a fatal accident, will reopen on Saturday
- Prepping up for the future: challenges now and then
- Court rejects California's blanket approval of pesticide spraying
- Avianca Cargo will bring additional freighters to expand its fleet capacity by up to 70%
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
Germany: General information on imported cut flowers
Representatives of Veiling Rhein-Maas visited the IFTEX horticulture fair in Nairobi, which was held at the beginning of June. Our goal was to expand the knowledge about Veiling Rhein-Maas as an attractive marketplace for the flower production from Africa. We had the opportunity to speak with a lot of existing suppliers and also to talk with new growers about introducing their new products and varieties at our auction. We can look back on a successful visit.
Please keep in mind that the summer holiday will start in week 27 and continue until week 32. In this period, we will remain in contact to adjust supply to demand.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-27 US (OR): Grant County nursery, floral businesses bloom during pandemic
- 2022-05-27 US: "Mother's Day rocked at supermarkets, but potted plants did not perform well"
- 2022-05-27 UK ornamentals were worth £1.6 billion in 2021, an increase of 16% compared to 2020
- 2022-05-27 Lorry drivers trapped in post-Brexit queues are begging UK government for help
- 2022-05-27 Prepping up for the future: challenges now and then
- 2022-05-26 "Almost all payments to Vietnam are still in euros and dollars"
- 2022-05-26 UK: April showers affect core garden center sales
- 2022-05-26 US (NY): Digging into the gardening boom across Western New York
- 2022-05-25 Differences in garden plant consumption in North America and China
- 2022-05-24 China: Many cross-regional flower deliveries during "520"
- 2022-05-24 Peak season container shipping chaos might be round the corner
- 2022-05-24 The British Pound is not doing too great
- 2022-05-24 Canadian Government invests in innovative precision farming
- 2022-05-23 History of Mother's Day: why flowers?
- 2022-05-20 General Authority for Statistics: Prices of some goods up by 36%
- 2022-05-20 Microgreens and edible flowers hugely sought after by high-end restaurants in Hong Kong
- 2022-05-20 Climate change is already taking its toll on Spanish agriculture
- 2022-05-20 Malaysia: Demand for blooms has peaked this month
- 2022-05-19 "Agriculture must be the priority of the next government"
- 2022-05-19 U.S. Dept of Labor recovers $225K in back wages for agri workers in California