- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- Outdoor cyclamen bred for the hot and dry Mediterranean climates
- How to use 2021 Valentine's Day to plan your 2022 sales
- Peter Seabrook, BBC Gardeners' World star dies aged 86
- NL: Record turnover of €7.3 billion for flower and plant exports in 2021
- “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
A look at Canada’s national rose breeding program at Vineland Research
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 China: 'Greenhouse growing flowers leads to a better profit'
- 2022-01-13 Recovery and utilization of phosphorus from fruit and vegetable wastewater
- 2022-01-12 Handbag industry turns to plant leathers
- 2022-01-12 "We need to find plants that can be grown efficiently, and are resistant to pests and diseases"
- 2022-01-12 'Flowers sell well in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, "flower economy" supports farmers'
- 2022-01-10 Railways to cultivate flowers on land patches near tracks in Mumbai
- 2022-01-07 China: "Flower Zhouning" is rising beautiful economy
- 2022-01-07 The Oasis: a farm for the next generation of growers in West Dayton
- 2022-01-07 Lilies can be grown without daylight, using LED
- 2022-01-05 Effect of seaweed extracts on ornamental plants: article review
- 2022-01-05 Effect of different levels of cycocel on the vegetative growth and flowering of jasmin
- 2021-12-23 Fresh flowers as Christmas tree decorations?
- 2021-12-23 Poinsettia payday: Local growers find success growing and selling the Christmas flower
- 2021-12-23 Growth and physiology of ornamental sunflower under salinity in function of paclobutrazol application method
- 2021-12-21 "A dehumidifier is one of the quickest and cheapest ways to reduce greenhouse energy consumption"
- 2021-12-21 Development of a virus sensor seems more difficult than expected
- 2021-12-21 Dutch nursery gets clarity and an overview of its workspace
- 2021-12-21 Automatic Vehicle has been going back and forth for 16 years
- 2021-12-21 “We do care for a sustainable world and that´s why we breed sustainable varieties”
- 2021-12-20 Genetic insights into the regulatory pathways for continuous flowering in orchid