Kwekerij MTs. de Groot in De Kwakel, the Netherlands, has been using Aqua-Hort for a couple of years now. The de Groot family bought the nursery some years ago, after moving down from a nursery in Northern Holland. An Aqua-Hort machine was already installed when they moved in. They produce different kinds of potted plants. In the spring and early summer, the Pelargonia is a major crop for them. Junior Willem de Groot holds a Pelargonium plant with an excellent root system. “With Aqua-Hort we have experienced a plant quality never achieved before in our long era of producing pot plants,” he says.
Willem de Groot
For more information
Kwekerij MTs. de Groot
Willem de Groot
T: +31 614591288
Dennis Seriese, Aqua-Hort agent in Holland
T: +31 615060880
- Operational Grower - Strawberries
- Retail Key Account Manager
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Cyclamen young plants travel first class with this new tray”
- Suntory Flowers announces new president
- 200,000 Phalaenopsis cuttings from Sion potted at Bevo Farms in Edmonton, Canada
- The good and bad news for California growers after the rains
- Sensors from Quantified just come in by mail, and at a remarkably low price
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Willem de Groot, Kwekerij MTs. de Groot:
"High plant quality and excellent root system with the Aqua-Hort"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-28 The challenges of Rhododendron research
- 2023-03-28 "Fritillaria imperialis: A majestic and rare flower crop"
- 2023-03-27 NL: "Our Ranunculus are growing wonderfully in the Westland"
- 2023-03-23 Evaluation of Anthurium variability (Anthurium andreanum) in the F1 population
- 2023-03-22 NL: 3000 Delta Pro Pansies are coloring the entrance of Enkhuizen
- 2023-03-21 ''What you need for a future-proof water management plan''
- 2023-03-21 US: Cut flower producers attend workshops across Tennessee
- 2023-03-16 50 varieties from ornamental growers tested in lower-temperature cultivation
- 2023-03-16 Where Vietnamese horticulture challenges meet Dutch solutions
- 2023-03-14 UK: Dobbies announces nationwide 'Helping Your Community Grow' initiative
- 2023-03-13 Helleborus orientalis shines at nursery Nachtvlinder
- 2023-03-08 The pros and cons of indoor farms
- 2023-03-03 Clarity about Plant load, Assimilate, and Plant balance in ornamental crops
- 2023-02-28 Grower shares positive experience with LEDs in Phalaenopsis during winter '22-'23
- 2023-02-27 "Kashmir offers huge potential for Bulgarian rose cultivation"
- 2023-02-24 New Priva Irrigation Measurement helps growers to improve crop development
- 2023-02-23 US (TX): Hoyas bring joy to grower Rhiannon Spaw of Burnet
- 2023-02-22 Control specialists swap UK greenhouses for African anaerobic digestors
- 2023-02-22 Researchers develop first nanotube sensors capable of detecting and distinguishing gibberellin plant hormones
- 2023-02-22 What is the best LED strategy for freesias?