- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
- Export Manager
US: Craig Regelbrugge Receives National Plant Board Partnership Award
In presenting the award, Plant Board president Geir Friisoe of the Minnesota Department of Agriculture noted that Regelbrugge has collaborated with the Plant Board for over 25 years. He has represented the horticulture industry in numerous initiatives to improve federal and state plant health programs and to harmonize plant pest quarantine efforts such as Japanese beetle. Regelbrugge led the effort to publish the first nationwide summary of each state’s plant quarantine and shipping requirements. The summaries are now available online at nationalplantboard.org.
In 1999, Regelbrugge was invited by the National Plant Board to co-chair an in-depth stakeholder review of the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s plant pest prevention and early detection programs. The Safeguarding American Plant Resources report, published in 2000, served as a blueprint for modernizing agency structure and program initiatives.
"Craig’s contributions to our industry are unparalleled and he is certainly deserving of this recognition. Our staff and volunteers are proud to call him a colleague, and we congratulate him on the award,” said Michael V. Geary, AmericanHort President & CEO.
The National Plant Board is a non-profit organization of the plant pest regulatory agencies of each of the states, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and Guam. AmericanHort works to engage and influence the Plant Board in the interest of protecting plant health while maintaining a fair and open marketplace for those producing, selling, distributing, and using all types of nursery and greenhouse plants.
For more information:
T: +1 614 487 1117
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-21 New service concept Plantion Shop & Go introduced in the Netherlands
- 2023-09-21 US: 1-800-Flowers.com to hire over 8,000 seasonal associates nationwide this holiday season
- 2023-09-20 Crayola and Mrs. Bloom launch Crayola Flowers
- 2023-09-20 Jimmy McCanlies joins Monrovia sales team
- 2023-09-20 Star Roses and Plants unveils 2024 woody ornamentals and edible catalogs
- 2023-09-20 Luke van Adrichem appointed as CEO of Metazet FormFlex
- 2023-09-20 Developer of mobile data centers next to greenhouse declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-20 Brian Lynch appointed as head of horti technology at Vineland
- 2023-09-20 Dutch flower grower makes gains on all fronts with new grading machine
- 2023-09-20 'Bulb Boy', Allan Visser: "We must commit to resilient cultivation with green agents and resistant varieties"
- 2023-09-19 Open day at Van der Valk Systemen to mark 60th anniversary
- 2023-09-19 Mertens is Decorum's new 'preferred supplier'
- 2023-09-18 NL: "Relocation enables growth"
- 2023-09-18 "How flexible can you be when you can only adjust intensity?"
- 2023-09-18 United Flower Growers celebrates 60 years
- 2023-09-18 "Blume2000 goes beyond selling flowers and plants alone"
- 2023-09-18 Voting now open for National Garden Bureau’s 2023 Therapeutic Garden Grant
- 2023-09-15 US (MI): Kylie Mount named to Chamber’s Future Five
- 2023-09-15 NL: GTL Zundert B.V. new lessee at the Treehub
- 2023-09-15 Dutch grower taken to court over export ban on poinsettias in delivery season