Prince & Prince (P&P) has recently released to the floral industry the P&P U.S. Consumer Floral Tracking Survey (2014 Edition). The "P&P Consumer Floral Seminar on Flash Drive" presentation comprises over 800 slides of consumer floral market information.
The presentation covers the types of floral products that U.S. consumers purchase (fresh arrangements, bouquets, cut roses, single stems, corsages, etc. and ten indoor potted plant categories), where they buy (floral channels), when they buy (specific occasions/ holidays/ events/ everyday), why they buy (priorities in purchasing), and how much they spend on fresh cut flowers and indoor potted plants. The research also includes a comprehensive consumer evaluation of the floral businesses where consumers purchase, including florist shops, supermarkets, Internet sites, super-discounters, home centers, wholesale clubs, farmers markets, etc. (a 30+ attribute evaluation for each floral business, including customer satisfaction, loyalty, level of spending at the floral channels, and future purchasing intentions).
And all of this floral market information is tracked over time (2007, 2010, and to the end of 2013), revealing consumer floral-purchasing/ channel trends and market opportunities for the floral industry. For each survey period, about 1,000 randomly-selected U.S. floral-buying households have evaluated the floral channels where they purchase.
The market research presentation comprises the main presentation file, with ten supporting files, containing 25 household demographic breakdowns, and with each segment tracked over time (e.g. five U.S. regions, urbanization level, household income, age group, education level, household composition, etc.) for each of the 100+ floral-purchasing metrics measured in the survey. The P&P Consumer Floral Seminar on Flash is priced at $995, which includes shipping, handling, and any applicable taxes. To order the P&P Consumer Floral Seminar on Flash, please contact P&P, or print and complete the order form at the P&P web site: http://www.floralmarketresearch.com/order_form.htm
More information about the P&P Consumer Floral Seminar on Flash is at the following link: http://www.floralmarketresearch.com/details.htm
For more information
Prince & Prince, Inc.
PO Box 2465, Columbus, OH 43216-2465
T: +1 614-299-4050;
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
- Tagawa Greenhouse rooting cuttings better and faster
- "High demand for our orchids and we see a shift from flowers to flowering plants"
- “Portugal is a small country, but it's the 8th top producer of ornamentals in Europe"
- New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
- NL: Sustainable hydrangea greenhouse opens its doors
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "It extends the shelf life of roses by 50-100%"
- "Entering Europe is a natural next step in our growth"
- Cut flower ocean shipments continue to rise
- “In over 35 years of operations, we’ve seen a lot change in the foliage market”
- Denmark: "Growers see this crisis as an opportunity to improve and be more innovative"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-24 NL: Sustainable hydrangea greenhouse opens its doors
- 2023-03-23 CosMic Plants minimizes energy consumption with IIVO climate computer
- 2023-03-23 "Galvanized steel roofs of vital importance for clean water"
- 2023-03-23 Aqueous CO2 enrichment – what is it, and how can it help you?
- 2023-03-23 That's one big Ultrafiltration solution
- 2023-03-22 Digital technologies promote flower industry in China’s Yunnan province
- 2023-03-21 Increasing the oxygen levels in irrigation water for a healthier growth
- 2023-03-21 Ridder receives 2023 CEA Center Mission Award
- 2023-03-20 "You want to see how much water is in the tank, not how much isn't"
- 2023-03-20 How growers boost crop yields with greenhouse film EVO AC®
- 2023-03-20 Potted Anthurium in Greenhouse 2030, a whole year without plant protection products
- 2023-03-16 "The system accurately and consistently places interlocking trays on a pallet"
- 2023-03-15 Trial and error in Dutch greenhouse: Can autonomous systems work well together?
- 2023-03-15 A new way of growing with dynamic LEDs
- 2023-03-13 Essential oils prolonged the cut carnation longevity
- 2023-03-09 US (IL): Pennycress crop research continues at Western Illinois University
- 2023-03-09 USAF cavitating ultrasonic transmitters now also available in 115 volts
- 2023-03-09 An Italian innovative system for managing hydroponic crops
- 2023-03-07 Model calculates temperature down to the square centimeter
- 2023-03-03 "Automatic nutrient measurement is ready to be put into practice"