- Managing Director, UK
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Marketing trends for 2023 your organization should consider
- "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- “A pot rose with an X-factor”
- Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- Special Year Overview 2022: Some award-winning rose varieties!
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
August 26-29 2015 in Boskoop:
Netherlands: GASA Germany organizes Plantarium
“The next round” will take place in Boskoop (NL), where the plant marketer is going to prepare its international audience for successful sales in autumn, with its own order fair and over 20 strong partners. "Our well-known order area and the partner-booths are the backbone of our trade fair appearance at the Plantarium," says Bongers. "But this year we are additionally presenting various product galleries of our suppliers and our Retail Design Center, which contains many suggestions and ideas concerning the Point of Sale."
The product galleries were created for selected gardeners and suppliers of the GASA Germany, who will showcase their product range in specific designed areas. They also get the opportunity to present their businesses, individual concepts or innovations. In the Retail Design Center, everything focuses on the task of how to increase sales in autumn and how to make our business even more successful. GASA Germany presents the first digital sale concept table for Garden Centres and shows how it can be used to communicate directly with the final customer via social media.
This year, each exhibition partner of GASA Germany was asked to also invite his personal network to Boskoop. "This will significantly increase the quality of visitors on our booth and gives us the opportunity to combine every network of our industry,” says Bongers, who is full of anticipation for the Plantarium 2015. "We are ready for a successful trade fair. We are sure: The GASA Germany order fair at the Plantarium 2015 in Boskoop will definitely be worth a visit."
For more information
GASA Germany GmbH
phone +49 2832 925 49 21
fax +49 2832 925 4950
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-07 Highlights from the International Floriculture Trade Fair (IFTF) 2022 by Sahid Nahim
- 2022-12-07 Pelargoniums & poinsettias to be boosted in Eastern Europe with new EU funding
- 2022-12-07 Pheno Geno Roses attends beer symposium in Zrenjanin
- 2022-12-06 Fresh Park Venlo business club delves into ornamental plant auction and fairs 2.0
- 2022-12-06 "Supermarkets didn't get charged more during corona either, did they?"
- 2022-12-02 AIPH announces finalists for the second Young International Grower of the Year Award
- 2022-12-01 Review of relationship day growers' cooperative Touch Me+
- 2022-11-30 UFG's 'Last auction in the large gallery event'
- 2022-11-29 The Bloom Show: blooming down memory lane
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-28 HTA announces 2023 Ornamental Grower of the Year Awards date
- 2022-11-28 NL: Trade Fair Naaldwijk 2023 = Trade Fair Rijswijk in 2023
- 2022-11-28 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-25 Winners of the TASPO Awards 2022
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-23 Presentation of market study on opportunities in Mexican ornamental plants and flowers sector
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 #GivingTuesday supports beautiful flowers in 2023
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-23 Japan: 5 million LEDs make Ashikaga Flower Park a show-stopper