- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Poland: GROWW, a 3D printed minimalist greenhouse
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-22 Longer-lasting cut flowers: the subzero solution
- 2023-09-21 UPM Specialty Papers presents compostable food stickers for fruit and vegetables
- 2023-09-08 “A step closer to our one-stop-shop experience”
- 2023-07-12 FloraLife moves to post-consumer recycled (PCR) material containers for its product lines
- 2023-07-11 Start of the Horti Sustainable Packaging Initiative
- 2023-07-06 "Using the same post-harvest liquid up to 8 times with UV light solution"
- 2023-07-06 Van Egmond Matricaria enthusiastic about paper sleeves
- 2023-06-07 $1.85m raised to make paper packaging stronger and more recyclable
- 2023-05-29 Start-up Dharaksha is converting crop waste into sustainable packaging
- 2023-05-26 LiveTrends Design Group unveils Valentine's Day 2024 collection
- 2023-05-26 Rwanda govt. secures funding to reduce post-harvest losses
- 2023-05-19 "We are in the mood to expand our markets"
- 2023-05-10 Launch of the Digital Academy: New series of online events for manufacturers and retailers kicks off on the topic of sustainability
- 2023-05-04 "Labeling needs, branding means banding is growing in the fruit and vegetable sector"
- 2023-05-04 Dutch company celebrates Finnish mothers with new potted roses sleeve
- 2023-03-07 "Thermal hood extends shelf life and reduces temperature damage along the logistics chain"
- 2023-02-21 "Entering Europe is a natural next step in our growth"
- 2023-02-06 Some popular foliage plants are ethylene sensitive
- 2023-01-30 "100% home compostable bouquets with Eco-Wrap"
- 2023-01-19 "Building a true circular economy"