On Tuesday 1 and Wednesday 2 September 2015 the FloraHolland Autumn Fair will be held at FloraHolland in Naaldwijk.
During this trade fair the focus will be on the seasonal products for the autumn.
Please note! This year the Autumn Fair is on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Buyers and sellers can make their preparations for the coming season during this fair. Dozens of growers present their assortment of houseplants and garden plants. In the display areas commercial visitors can also view a wide range of autumnal products. These plants can be ordered immediately or for later.
Want to get in quickly?
Then register in advance.
Location & opening hours
The FloraHolland Autumn Fair is being held at FloraHolland in Naaldwijk.
The fair is open on:
Tuesday, September 1, from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm
Wednesday, September 2, from 8.30 am to 2.00 pm
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
- Tagawa Greenhouse rooting cuttings better and faster
- "High demand for our orchids and we see a shift from flowers to flowering plants"
- “Portugal is a small country, but it's the 8th top producer of ornamentals in Europe"
- New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
- NL: Sustainable hydrangea greenhouse opens its doors
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "It extends the shelf life of roses by 50-100%"
- "Entering Europe is a natural next step in our growth"
- Cut flower ocean shipments continue to rise
- “In over 35 years of operations, we’ve seen a lot change in the foliage market”
- Denmark: "Growers see this crisis as an opportunity to improve and be more innovative"
September 1 and 2 in Naaldwijk:
Netherlands: Focus on seasonal products at FloraHolland Autumn Fair
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-24 New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
- 2023-03-24 SAF to honor next gen floral pros with new award
- 2023-03-23 Australia: Protected cropping and soilless farming study tour
- 2023-03-23 Dutch flowers in St. Peter’s Square in Rome
- 2023-03-23 Plantarium|Groen-Direkt’s novelties inspection now also in June
- 2023-03-22 GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- 2023-03-22 Workshop on breeders rights protection in Mexico for Dutch plant breeders
- 2023-03-22 Roparun Team Royal FloraHolland runs on behalf of entire floriculture sector
- 2023-03-22 India: Flower markets bloom amid festive fervour
- 2023-03-21 US (FL): The Bloom Show covers the 2023 WFFSA’s Floral Distribution Conference
- 2023-03-21 Tulip Experience Amsterdam opens tulip experience for tourist
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-20 Asia’s largest tulip garden all set to greet visitors
- 2023-03-20 US (CA): The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show is back
- 2023-03-17 Ethiopia: Government pledges to address obstacles of horticulture sector
- 2023-03-17 Students named beneficiaries of 2022-2023 Spring Meadow - Proven Winners HRI scholarships
- 2023-03-17 Save the date for the Dutch Spring Trials
- 2023-03-17 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-17 UK: HTA champions environmental horticulture at Lords Inquiry
- 2023-03-16 FloraHolland spring trade fair comes to an end