- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Spain: Dalsem to build 15ha greenhouse for Bionatur Roses S.L.
This high-tech greenhouse project will connect with the access and infrastructure of the Environment Business Park (PEMA), as it will be located on land adjacent to it. The facility consists of a cultivation area of 143,780 square meters of greenhouse and a service building of 7,345 square meters for flower preparation, cold storage chambers, offices, boiler house and irrigation.
The work required for the cultivation and harvesting of roses, sorting, preparation and packaging, as well as the storage and loading of the product are tasks that will require the creation of 180 direct jobs. "The goal is to help as many people as possible from Garray to work. The arrival of this company will benefit employment throughout the province," according to María José Jiménez, the major of Garray.
Dalsem develops high-tech greenhouse projects that yield the highest quality and maximum quantity produce. The Dutch greenhouse builder provides all required tools to allow the grower to maximize on the production, by controlling the climate and irrigation for the plants. All parts of the greenhouse, the installations and systems are manufactured in their Dutch factory. Unique to Dalsem is the complete control of both design, manufacturing and execution of the project. All is integrated to a fully functioning greenhouse operation.
For more information
Bionatur Roses S.L.
For more information:
Dalsem Horticultural Projects B.V.
T: +31 (0) 15 269 5800
C: +31 (0) 6 270 541 92
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 US (FL): 72.2-acre nursery up for auction
- 2023-09-28 Italy: Greenhouses devastated by hurricane, 8,000 cyclamens to be saved
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-28 Pymwymic and Horticoop invest in Vivent
- 2023-09-28 VHC takes over WICO Flowers nursery and grows to 24.5 ha santini production
- 2023-09-28 Royal FloraHolland signs letter of intent for Safe Enterprise quality mark
- 2023-09-27 Garden Media Group celebrates 35 years in business
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Managing Director of The Bransford Webbs Plant Company to retire
- 2023-09-27 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-26 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-26 American Floral Endowment appoints new officers
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-26 Three Stimuflori board members say goodbye
- 2023-09-26 Sandra Bechtholt new Keukenhof director
- 2023-09-26 Jon Smits new board member Billigblomst in Denmark
- 2023-09-26 Beekenkamp Group celebrates 1-year anniversary of 'Be Beekenkamp'
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 USDA cites Florida company for PACA violations