- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- "It's a niche product that we created ourselves”
- McHutchison and Vaughan’s Horticulture hire national sales manager, and promote three regional sales managers
- UFG's 'Last auction in the large gallery event'
- J. Berry Nursery relaxes Hollywood Hibiscus branded container requirements
- Michiel van Ginkel new CEO Royal Hilverda Group
Top 5 -last week
- HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- Proven Winners hosts creators roundtable event for plant influencers
- HortEx Vietnam, a gateway to the Vietnamese market
- "Botrytis is thriving in these weather conditions, so being as strict as possible is required"
- Suntory's "Le Tour de Cuttings"
Top 5 -last month
30 September in Oxfordshire, UK:
Key topics at Garden Futures 2015: Economy matters, adapting to change, and staying ahead
The conference and dinner, sponsored by Hozelock and Scotts Miracle-Gro, takes place on Wednesday 30 September at Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire. The theme for this year is ‘Embracing Change’.
The event brings together key players in the garden industry to consider cutting-edge practices and ideas from business leaders and experts. Alongside hard hitting business-focused content, the conference and dinner provide the perfect opportunity for networking with the leading figures in the business.
Will Butler-Adams OBE, Brompton Bicycle CEO
Ronald van Veen, Chairman of EFSA
Simon Jack, Business and Economics presenter for Radio 4’s Today Programme
Dennis Reid, from Retail Performance Specialists
Echo Lu, Managing Director of Homebase
David Domoney, TV gardener and broadcaster
Chris Collins, landscaper and former Blue Peter gardener
Simon Davies, Group Marketing Director for Hozelock
Barry Page, CEO for Town & Country
This year’s after dinner speaker is former BBC senior weatherman Bill Giles OBE.
Book now at www.gardenfutures.org.uk to benefit from the extended early bird rate, which runs until 11 September.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 UFG's 'Last auction in the large gallery event'
- 2022-11-29 The Bloom Show: blooming down memory lane
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-28 HTA announces 2023 Ornamental Grower of the Year Awards date
- 2022-11-28 NL: Trade Fair Naaldwijk 2023 = Trade Fair Rijswijk in 2023
- 2022-11-28 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-25 Winners of the TASPO Awards 2022
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-23 Presentation of market study on opportunities in Mexican ornamental plants and flowers sector
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 #GivingTuesday supports beautiful flowers in 2023
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-23 Japan: 5 million LEDs make Ashikaga Flower Park a show-stopper
- 2022-11-23 US (TX): Irrigation design workshops set December 13-15 in College Station
- 2022-11-22 US (IA): Noelridge Greenhouse to host tropical-themed holiday event in December
- 2022-11-22 Impression Schoneveld Cyclamen Open Days
- 2022-11-21 A wellness day with horticultural science
- 2022-11-21 Secure your place at the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards 2023
- 2022-11-21 Hillier partners with BBC Gardeners’ World Spring Fair for the third year running
- 2022-11-18 Trade Fair Aalsmeer: a hive of activity