- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
for smallholder farms:
Gadget can increase yields by 30 percent
“Our solution based on sensors and community lets individuals and smallholder farms access cutting-edge hydroponics technologies, until now available only to big industry,” says Karin Kloosterman, Jaffa-based CEO of Flux.
“By monitoring, automating and adjusting optimal conditions for your plants indoors or out, Flux makes the most of your investment, and elevates your plants’ potential. The tool, based on precision agriculture, can increase yields by 30 percent.”
Once Flux is mass-manufactured by the end of this year, consumers will be able to buy the patent-pending device through greenhouse builders to optimize their hydroponic crops – everything from cherry tomatoes and rare Japanese melons to medical cannabis.
“You just have to plunk it in the water reservoir and it starts monitoring your water chemistry and gives you automated alerts about what to adjust,” Kloosterman, a former writer for ISRAEL21c explains. The system is monitored and controlled from any smartphone or tablet.
Click here to read the complete article at www.israel21c.org.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 US: Applications now open for graduate scholarships
- 2023-12-06 Jinning World Horticenter set to make waves in China’s floral industry
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-05 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-05 Metrolina Greenhouses receives GlobalG.A.P. certification
- 2023-12-05 Floramedia Germany GmbH announces a change in management
- 2023-12-05 PanAmerican Seed moves into new facility in Venhuizen, the Netherlands
- 2023-12-05 Mixt Creations introduces 'Limited by Plant Creations'
- 2023-12-05 Dutch flexprovider for horticulture receives recognition
- 2023-12-04 Change in leadership at Parfum Flower Company
- 2023-12-04 Augusto Solano receives recognition from Japanese government
- 2023-12-04 Saverglass becomes part of the Orora Group
- 2023-12-04 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Signify announces new customer-centric organization and structural cost reductions
- 2023-12-01 Rise N' Shine Biotech partners with Hi-Breeding