28 - 30 October 2015 in Bogota:

Colombia: Proflora 2015 sold out

The Proflora is sold out and will be 600 square meters larger than the last edition, held in 2013. The 13th edition of this international flower show will take place at the Corferias in Bogotá, Colombia, from October 28th till October 30th 2015. This flower trade show is hosted by Asocolflores, the Association of Colombian Flower Exporters, every two years.

Exhibitors, including 74 new exhibitors, from 15 countries all over the world will showcase their products and/or services at the fair. The majority, 70 percent of the exhibitors, are flower growers and breeders. The remaining 30 percent of exhibitors are general suppliers and service suppliers.

As well as the exhibition, a farm tour and an outstanding varieties competition will be also organized on Tuesday October 27. The farm tour is exclusively for international buyers.

It is a bi-annual fair and the last Proflora trade show, held in 2013, attracted 1,600 buyers from 60 countries. See the video below to get an impression of the show (Proflora 2013).

For more information
Email: asistenteprofloraasocolflores.org
T: (+571)2579311

Publication date:

Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here

Other news in this sector:

Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber