From 4-6 October, Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers (ASCFG) has organized an event where growers can network with other growers, plant diseases and insect diagnoses. Besides that, it also offers information from experts on a wide range of topics, including peony production and insect management. Farm tours are also scheduled.
The event will be held in Madison (WI), United States.
Click here to view the entire program at www.asfg.org.
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-31 US (SD): 20 producers joined together to learn from Jade Moret of Holland Flower Farm
- 2023-03-31 US (PA): Seasonal re-opening of PHS Pop Up Gardens
- 2023-03-31 Azaleas explode into color for Masters Tournament
- 2023-03-31 GreenTech Amsterdam 2023 program announced
- 2023-03-31 Lively discussion during fourth edition ∑-Grow Inside
- 2023-03-30 California Spring Trials, day 2
- 2023-03-30 Megatrend sustainability at Christmasworld
- 2023-03-30 US (CA): Certified American Grown's annual Field to Vase Dinner returns to The Flower Fields in Carlsbad, California
- 2023-03-30 Hilverda de Boer and Jet Fresh Flowers to participate in World Floral Expo 2023
- 2023-03-30 UK: Grower and packer of daffodils recognized for Sustainable Farming Excellence
- 2023-03-29 California Spring Trials kick off
- 2023-03-29 Photo impression: China International Home Flower and Garden Exhibition 2023
- 2023-03-28 Dutch Plantin received Higg certificate
- 2023-03-28 Parisian floristry students visit the Netherlands
- 2023-03-28 Poland: "Green is Life exhibition has always been aimed at two audiences"
- 2023-03-28 Grodan International Propagation Seminar celebrates its 10 year anniversary
- 2023-03-27 Grand opening of Tulip Show at the Shanghai Flower Port, displaying 3 million tulips of over 500 varieties
- 2023-03-24 New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
- 2023-03-24 SAF to honor next gen floral pros with new award
- 2023-03-23 Dutch flowers in St. Peter’s Square in Rome