- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Bringing Dutch technologies to the Chinese rose market
- "No other double lilies have this kind of pedigree"
- Water treatment with nanobubbles leads to decreased losses in gerbera cultivation
- Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- American Rose Trials for sustainability winners from Star Roses and Plants
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
Kenyan shilling weakens on corporate dollar demand
At 08:17 GMT, commercial banks quoted the shilling at 105.95/106.15 to the dollar, compared Friday's close of 105.60/70. The shilling has been edging closer to its all-time low of about 107 to the dollar, set in October 2011.
"We expect further losses on the shilling," said a trader at a commercial bank, noting dollar demand from some firms.
He said the shilling was also suffering like other emerging market currencies as the dollar strengthened.
The Kenyan currency, down 16 percent this year, has come under pressure from a broad rally in the dollar, as well as Kenya's rising current account deficit and weak foreign exchange inflows from tourism after a series of attacks by Islamist militants.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 General Authority for Statistics: Prices of some goods up by 36%
- 2022-05-20 "Only way out : off the gas"
- 2022-05-20 Climate change is already taking its toll on Spanish agriculture
- 2022-05-20 Malaysia: Demand for blooms has peaked this month
- 2022-05-20 Microgreens and edible flowers hugely sought after by high-end restaurants in Hong Kong
- 2022-05-19 "Agriculture must be the priority of the next government"
- 2022-05-19 U.S. Dept of Labor recovers $225K in back wages for agri workers in California
- 2022-05-19 Bringing Dutch technologies to the Chinese rose market
- 2022-05-18 Ornamental bulb industry in Jammy and Kashmir: roadmap and programme conception
- 2022-05-18 Greenhouses busy as warm weather arrives
- 2022-05-18 Government orders ferries using UK ports to pay minimum wages
- 2022-05-18 India: Uttar Pradesh government to promote flower farming
- 2022-05-18 NZ: Learn about the Plant Pass scheme
- 2022-05-18 "We need each other"
- 2022-05-17 University of Connecticut supports greenhouse industry
- 2022-05-16 Shanghai officials move to impose tightest restrictions yet
- 2022-05-16 SAF’s advocacy prompts change in negative floral references
- 2022-05-16 Uttar Pradesh government, NBRI agree to join hands to promote flower farming
- 2022-05-16 California desert water agencies win $100 million in U.S. funding for aging dams, canals
- 2022-05-16 UK: North East seed business hoping for growth after supermarket deal