- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Fleurop.nl best sales website of the Netherlands
Hundreds of respondents examined and judged the websites. Every respondent chose which site they would visit to sell a product. That makes WUA! examinations realistic and independent. For more information about the top 100 visit the website:
"We are proud to be number 1. We believe that we achieved this because of our constant online attention, our customer service and the personal service of our florists." said Jeroen de Zwart, director of Fleurop.
The ranking is based on surveys in the period August 2014 to July 2015. A total of 2971 websites were rated by 8850 respondents, with 29,206 unique website reviews.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 Smit Kwekerijen: “Digitization is the future”
- 2022-01-14 New mum varieties for 2022
- 2022-01-14 AIPH Partners with the European Federation of Green Roof and Living Wall Associations (EFB) for Greener Cities
- 2022-01-14 China: Spiral growing towers are a hit globally
- 2022-01-14 NL: Laguna Plants and Kwekerij Tass take over carnivorous plants from Stricker Plants
- 2022-01-14 Dutch rose growers renovate houses in Ziway
- 2022-01-14 Alon Hirsh appointed new CEO of Paskal
- 2022-01-14 Change of leadership at the top of the Mayer Group
- 2022-01-13 "Temperature Integration (TI) to buffer against rising energy costs"
- 2022-01-13 Florida Growers Association's President's letter: the significance of half
- 2022-01-13 “Our advanced range sets the benchmark for forward-looking growing media"
- 2022-01-13 US (OH): Growing perennials in the "nursery capital of the world"
- 2022-01-13 Thatchtec becomes Soilwise
- 2022-01-13 NL: Family business Aablo joins OZ-Hami
- 2022-01-13 Suntory Flowers partners with AFE to establish new scholarship
- 2022-01-12 Western Growers awarded $750,000 grant to develop ag workers curriculum
- 2022-01-12 Supporting future generations of floriculture with the Dewar Family scholarship fund
- 2022-01-12 In memoriam: Hans van Steekelenburg
- 2022-01-12 Amvac and Verdesian Life Sciences expand relationship
- 2022-01-12 "How we calculate the CO₂ savings of our projects"