- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- Regional supply chain strategy of Dümmen Orange takes shape
- Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- Australia: Flower Power digs up $500m private equity buyout
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
WaterPulse announces key executive additions
New Executive Positions
Mike Croy: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Croy, a founder of WaterPulse and formerly Vice President of Marketing and Sales, was promoted to COO to oversee WaterPulse’s expanding operations in manufacturing, field services and support. Mike has operations and sales experience in the U.S. and internationally.
“Mike has been instrumental in getting the company off the ground and opening doors at Walmart,” said WaterPulse’s CEO and Chairman, Jim Heffernan, referring to the company’s recently announced agreement to place their product in every Walmart garden center throughout the U.S. (roughly 3,700 stores).
Jay Greenwald: Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
Greenwald brings years of experience in building successful global sales teams in a variety of markets in the U.S. and the world. He excels in strategic planning, sales channel development and team building. As CRO, he is in charge of growing and expanding WaterPulse’s revenue: both direct and channel sales. He held several executive positions at Sterling Software and has entrepreneurial executive-level experience in several venture-backed technology startups, as well as the two companies he founded.
Shannon Hawbaker: VP Finance & Administration
Hawbaker, a CPA, brings operational finance experience gained from leadership roles at ThermoFisher Scientific and Medtronic, as well as entrepreneurial skills gained from helping build two startups, most recently NEO Unmanned Solutions. She started her career at PricewaterhouseCoopers. Like Croy and Greenwald, she has significant global experience. As VP Finance & Administration she will build the administrative and financial structure necessary to support WaterPulse’s growth.
“By blending the experience and vision Mike brings as a founder with the depth of experience Jay and Shannon bring in their respective fields, WaterPulse has a team in place that can support WaterPulse, and our customers and partners, as the company grows,” said Heffernan.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"
- 2022-01-18 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-18 Dümmen Orange opens new office in Ethiopia
- 2022-01-18 Danziger Live kicks off 2022 with Valentine's webinar
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success
- 2022-01-17 Lorenzo Russo to join Bellpark Horticulture as new US sales representative
- 2022-01-17 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"
- 2022-01-17 Lou Goldman, founder of Barron Lighting Group, retires
- 2022-01-17 “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
- 2022-01-14 Smit Kwekerijen: “Digitization is the future”
- 2022-01-14 New mum varieties for 2022
- 2022-01-14 AIPH Partners with the European Federation of Green Roof and Living Wall Associations (EFB) for Greener Cities