- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Kees Waqué, Desch Plantpak:
"A story sells better than a product"
Geert Van de Voorde and Kees Waqué of Desch Plantpak holding a hanging basket of the new 2016 trends; Natural.
Three Color themes
In order to inspire and inform breeders, growers, and retailers, Desch Plantpak developed a trend book, named ‘Colour Your Story’. "This trend book is inspired by the trends in fashion and interior. For spring/summer 2016 we selected three color themes; LOL, Natural and Clear," says Waqué.
This color theme consists or bright colors which will attract the younger generation.
The Natural color theme consitst of natural shades. In this color theme you will come across some bold color combinations, blue and orange for example.
In this color theme fresh and feminine shades are used.
Example pot-plant combinations and suppliers
Next to these trends, more pot-plant combinations and information about different suppliers are included in the Colour Your Story trend book. Furthermore, also the 100% degradable D-Grade products, biological herbs and products of Florensis, Gediflora, Fleuro-select, Beekenkamp and Fleurostar Award winner Selecta Klemm are being highlighted in this book.
Every season, Desch Plantpak will develop a new Trend book in 6 different languages (combined French, Dutch and German and one in English, Spanish and Italian). The trend book can be downloaded for free here or a hardcopy can be, when requested, sent by postage.
For more information
Desch Plantpak B.V.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 IRTA develops a bioreactor that reduces the handling time of in vitro plant cultures by 80%
- 2022-01-21 Rose breeder interplant Roses celebrates 60th anniversary
- 2022-01-20 “Committed underwriters keep Life In Bloom TV show growing”
- 2022-01-20 Garden center consumer research results and webinar
- 2022-01-20 New construction subsidised for seven greenhouse horticulture businesses in North Holland
- 2022-01-20 Substrate company works with NGOs to kick-start better life for Philippine coconut growers
- 2022-01-20 Dutch nursery growing fast, getting new greenhouse 'plant cultivation-ready'
- 2022-01-19 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"
- 2022-01-18 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-18 Dümmen Orange opens new office in Ethiopia
- 2022-01-18 Danziger Live kicks off 2022 with Valentine's webinar
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success