University of Vienna, University of Freiburg, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology and International Atomic Energy Agency Researchers together with Vienna International Science Conferences & Events Association (VISCEA) announces four Conferences in a row in February 1-12, 2016:
• Plant Genetics & Breeding Technologies II (February 1-3, 2016; http://viscea.org/index.php/plant-genetics-breeding);
• Plant Model Species: Fundamentals and Applications (February 3-5, 2016; http://viscea.org/index.php/plant-model-species);
• Plants In Vitro: Theory and Practice (February 8-10,2016 http://viscea.org/index.php/plant-in-vitro);
• Plant Genes and “Omics”: Technology Development (February, 10-12, 2016; http://viscea.org/index.php/plant-genes-omics).
Please note, that they have coupled two conferences per week and they highly recommend participating in both events, which saves you money:
• Plant Genetics & Breeding Technologies II and Plant Model Species: Fundamentals and Applications;
• Plants In Vitro: Theory and Practice and Plant Genes and “Omics”: Technology Development;
Please, note that the special reduced registration rate, which ends on October 31, 2015, is valid for any combination of TWO Conferences, for which you would like to register and participate.
If you are interested, please, just click www.viscea.org for more details on our Conferences, where you are highly welcome to Participate.
NEWS 1: Attract 5 more participants to register for our conferences and get FREE REGISTRATION for yourself. You send them the potential list of participants from your lab/institute and in case, they register, you get your FREE registration.
NEWS 2: If you, for some reason, cannot attend the Conferences, but are willing to share your scientific results with your colleagues in the conference, they can publish your abstract in the Abstract book for only 50 €!
Naturally, apart from an outstanding scientific atmosphere, we also offer you memorable social events.
Please keep in mind that the abstract submission deadline will end on October 15, 2015. If you are planning to submit an abstract, make sure not to miss this deadline.
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
- Tagawa Greenhouse rooting cuttings better and faster
- "High demand for our orchids and we see a shift from flowers to flowering plants"
- NL: Sustainable hydrangea greenhouse opens its doors
- “Portugal is a small country, but it's the 8th top producer of ornamentals in Europe"
- New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "It extends the shelf life of roses by 50-100%"
- "Entering Europe is a natural next step in our growth"
- Cut flower ocean shipments continue to rise
- “In over 35 years of operations, we’ve seen a lot change in the foliage market”
- Denmark: "Growers see this crisis as an opportunity to improve and be more innovative"
February 1-12, 2016
Austria: Vienna International Science Conferences & Events Association announces four conferences
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-24 New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
- 2023-03-24 SAF to honor next gen floral pros with new award
- 2023-03-23 Australia: Protected cropping and soilless farming study tour
- 2023-03-23 Dutch flowers in St. Peter’s Square in Rome
- 2023-03-23 Plantarium|Groen-Direkt’s novelties inspection now also in June
- 2023-03-22 GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- 2023-03-22 Workshop on breeders rights protection in Mexico for Dutch plant breeders
- 2023-03-22 Roparun Team Royal FloraHolland runs on behalf of entire floriculture sector
- 2023-03-22 India: Flower markets bloom amid festive fervour
- 2023-03-21 US (FL): The Bloom Show covers the 2023 WFFSA’s Floral Distribution Conference
- 2023-03-21 Tulip Experience Amsterdam opens tulip experience for tourist
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-20 Asia’s largest tulip garden all set to greet visitors
- 2023-03-20 US (CA): The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show is back
- 2023-03-17 Ethiopia: Government pledges to address obstacles of horticulture sector
- 2023-03-17 Students named beneficiaries of 2022-2023 Spring Meadow - Proven Winners HRI scholarships
- 2023-03-17 Save the date for the Dutch Spring Trials
- 2023-03-17 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-17 UK: HTA champions environmental horticulture at Lords Inquiry
- 2023-03-16 FloraHolland spring trade fair comes to an end