- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
February 1-12, 2016
Austria: Vienna International Science Conferences & Events Association announces four conferences
• Plant Genetics & Breeding Technologies II (February 1-3, 2016; http://viscea.org/index.php/plant-genetics-breeding);
• Plant Model Species: Fundamentals and Applications (February 3-5, 2016; http://viscea.org/index.php/plant-model-species);
• Plants In Vitro: Theory and Practice (February 8-10,2016 http://viscea.org/index.php/plant-in-vitro);
• Plant Genes and “Omics”: Technology Development (February, 10-12, 2016; http://viscea.org/index.php/plant-genes-omics).
Please note, that they have coupled two conferences per week and they highly recommend participating in both events, which saves you money:
• Plant Genetics & Breeding Technologies II and Plant Model Species: Fundamentals and Applications;
• Plants In Vitro: Theory and Practice and Plant Genes and “Omics”: Technology Development;
Please, note that the special reduced registration rate, which ends on October 31, 2015, is valid for any combination of TWO Conferences, for which you would like to register and participate.
If you are interested, please, just click www.viscea.org for more details on our Conferences, where you are highly welcome to Participate.
NEWS 1: Attract 5 more participants to register for our conferences and get FREE REGISTRATION for yourself. You send them the potential list of participants from your lab/institute and in case, they register, you get your FREE registration.
NEWS 2: If you, for some reason, cannot attend the Conferences, but are willing to share your scientific results with your colleagues in the conference, they can publish your abstract in the Abstract book for only 50 €!
Naturally, apart from an outstanding scientific atmosphere, we also offer you memorable social events.
Please keep in mind that the abstract submission deadline will end on October 15, 2015. If you are planning to submit an abstract, make sure not to miss this deadline.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 US: University partnership to explore pollinators
- 2022-05-20 Greenfield based English greenhouse and glasshouse manufacturer Hartley Botanic to exhibit at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 2022-05-20 Almost 50 Valencian companies have already confirmed that they will exhibit at Iberflora New Generation
- 2022-05-20 India: College organizes training program to promote Mission Floriculture
- 2022-05-20 24 Italian companies to exhibit at Agricultural Fair in Novi Sad
- 2022-05-20 RoboCrops kicked off with 12 pitches and plenty of discussion
- 2022-05-19 American Rose Trials for sustainability winners from Star Roses and Plants
- 2022-05-19 German Florist Championship 2022 in Berlin on 20 August
- 2022-05-18 Flower Day returns with a bang at the Eastern Market after 2-year pause
- 2022-05-18 Taking a peek into the eighth Beijing Florascape flower show
- 2022-05-17 Presentation of International Grower of the Year Awards in Amsterdam
- 2022-05-16 Director Agriculture Kashmir visits Floriculture Development Farm Nunnar Ganderbal
- 2022-05-13 North Okanagan's first-ever tulip festival in bloom
- 2022-05-13 Cuyahoga Falls urban agriculture class sparks Spring Sustainability Expo
- 2022-05-13 Indian delegation visits Volcani Institute of Israeli Ministry of Agriculture
- 2022-05-13 Christmasworld 2023 on course for success
- 2022-05-13 Looking back on the Taiwan International Orchid Show 2022
- 2022-05-13 Difficult times bring new challenges to Dutch growers
- 2022-05-13 Start signal 10th Dutch Lily Days on June 7
- 2022-05-12 Sunbeam social media award celebrates vibrant communities