- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
January 6-8 in Baltimore:
US (MD): Registration now open for the 2016 Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show
MANTS will hold its 2016 show from January 6-8 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, MD. Widely known as The Masterpiece of Trade Shows™, MANTS brings together close to 1,000 vendors of top industry products and services from across the United States and internationally, making it one of the largest trade show marketplaces serving the Horticulture Industry. MANTS is where the industry comes to buy, shop, meet, see and be seen every January!
“As we prepare for our 46th year of the show, and 36th January in Baltimore, the MANTS team is greatly looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and colleagues as well as welcoming new faces to the show this year!” said MANTS Executive Vice President, Vanessa Finney. “We take great pride in the fact that we are able to offer the largest variety of green industry exhibitors to our attendees, providing them the opportunity to buy, sell, network and plan for the year ahead!”
In an effort to continually enhance the already outstanding variety of products, goods and services available, MANTS will welcome about 100 new exhibiting companies to the show floor this year, underscoring the fact that MANTS means business.
In 2015, MANTS welcomed over 11,030 registrants to the Baltimore Convention Center which included 964 exhibiting companies spread out over the 300,000+ square feet of contiguous exhibit space. The 2015 show’s total attendance was a 7% increase over 2014. The green industry exhibiting companies and professionals hailed from 44 states and 13 additional countries representing a wide variety of products, services and trends on the show floor. 3,655 buying (non-exhibiting) companies were represented, a 13% increase over 2014’s show.
For all those interested in attending or exhibiting, please find more details and registration information at www.MANTS.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 Landgard Award for Volker and Dominik Janssen and Leo Berghs-Trienekens
- 2023-09-28 Rio Roses wins 4 ribbons at SAF 2023 Outstanding Varieties Competition
- 2023-09-28 IPM Essen and FDF announce new award for practice-oriented products for floricultural retail
- 2023-09-27 South Korea: The Suncheonman International Garden Expo to be held on April 1
- 2023-09-27 The Giant Company recognizes top performing floral team members
- 2023-09-27 Nominees for the 2023 Dutch Flower Awards announced
- 2023-09-27 National Garden Bureau’s Green Thumb Award now accepting entries
- 2023-09-26 US (CA): Finalists selected for The Pasadena Tournament of Roses 2024 Royal Court
- 2023-09-26 Lots of interest at UK florist for Flower Circus flower shows
- 2023-09-25 International seed sector discusses biodiversity and corporate social responsibility
- 2023-09-25 Nigeria: Empowering youths for self-sufficiency through horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Pasadena Tournament of Roses announces fourth annual Día De Los Muertos Art Competition
- 2023-09-25 Impression Kunming International Flower Expo in China
- 2023-09-25 Six Dutch growers organize 'the sustainable trade show of the future'
- 2023-09-25 Funding for growers: Biosecurity Improvement Initiative under SCAP program
- 2023-09-22 India: Festive demand firms-up flower prices
- 2023-09-22 New Zealand: Flower show marks 40 years
- 2023-09-22 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-22 Dümmen Orange Plant Scientist Receives 2023 Paul Ecke Jr. Award from San Diego Botanic Garden
- 2023-09-22 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6