- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Oboya acquires Danish Combipot
Combipot A/S is a production and sales company based in Odense, Denmark. Sales in 2014 amounted to DKK 30 million. The company previously had 25 employees but only 14 employees will be taken over to the new company. No cash payments for the acquisition were made apart from a loan of DKK 5 million being taken over. The company will be a subsidiary of Elmer Print A / S and controlled by the existing organization of Elmer Print. The company has extensive experience in the manufacture of plant and flower pots. The company is well known among other things for its wide range of high-quality, print opportunities on the pots and their "Potato Pot" - a patented pot for growing potatoes for home growers, www.combipot.dk.
“We are very pleased to take over the business of Combipots A/S. It strengthens our presence in Northern Europe, where we already have a broad range of activities. We are now able to offer our existing customers completely new products. We also get great synergies between our subsidiaries ElmerPrint A/S and Combipot A/S with the same management and sales force. This acquisition fits well with our efforts to streamline our businesses,” says Mikael Palm Andersson, Chairman of Oboya Horticulture Industries AB.
For more information
Oboya Horticulture Industries AB
Chairman Mikael Palm Andersson
T: + 46 070 998070
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 BioSafe Systems mourns the loss of Michael Larose
- 2023-10-02 "Looking to open our North American operations early next year"
- 2023-09-29 AltaNova Sales splits into two companies
- 2023-09-29 Dümmen Orange welcomes new North American Product Manager for potted crops
- 2023-09-29 The American Floral Endowment becomes newest member of the Floriculture Sustainability Initiative
- 2023-09-29 East African Magical Farms to expand carnation production hub in Kenya
- 2023-09-29 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-28 Italy: Greenhouses devastated by hurricane, 8,000 cyclamens to be saved
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-28 Pymwymic and Horticoop invest in Vivent
- 2023-09-28 VHC takes over WICO Flowers nursery and grows to 24.5 ha santini production
- 2023-09-28 Royal FloraHolland signs letter of intent for Safe Enterprise quality mark
- 2023-09-28 US (FL): 72.2-acre nursery up for auction
- 2023-09-27 Garden Media Group celebrates 35 years in business
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Managing Director of The Bransford Webbs Plant Company to retire