- Managing Director, UK
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Marketing trends for 2023 your organization should consider
- "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- “A pot rose with an X-factor”
- Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- Special Year Overview 2022: Some award-winning rose varieties!
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Oboya acquires Danish Combipot
Combipot A/S is a production and sales company based in Odense, Denmark. Sales in 2014 amounted to DKK 30 million. The company previously had 25 employees but only 14 employees will be taken over to the new company. No cash payments for the acquisition were made apart from a loan of DKK 5 million being taken over. The company will be a subsidiary of Elmer Print A / S and controlled by the existing organization of Elmer Print. The company has extensive experience in the manufacture of plant and flower pots. The company is well known among other things for its wide range of high-quality, print opportunities on the pots and their "Potato Pot" - a patented pot for growing potatoes for home growers, www.combipot.dk.
“We are very pleased to take over the business of Combipots A/S. It strengthens our presence in Northern Europe, where we already have a broad range of activities. We are now able to offer our existing customers completely new products. We also get great synergies between our subsidiaries ElmerPrint A/S and Combipot A/S with the same management and sales force. This acquisition fits well with our efforts to streamline our businesses,” says Mikael Palm Andersson, Chairman of Oboya Horticulture Industries AB.
For more information
Oboya Horticulture Industries AB
Chairman Mikael Palm Andersson
T: + 46 070 998070
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- 2022-12-08 Following insect footprints to improve crop resilience and monitor pollinator biodiversity
- 2022-12-08 "Nowhere in the world, crops are grown more efficiently than here"
- 2022-12-08 Acquisition of Penny UK by Power Plastics
- 2022-12-08 Marketing trends for 2023 your organization should consider
- 2022-12-08 Trinity Natural Capital Markets welcomes the development of the UK Soil Carbon Code
- 2022-12-08 Tim goes from L’Oréal to top finance role at Wyevale Nurseries
- 2022-12-08 Flower wholesale market in Düsseldorf gets new home
- 2022-12-07 NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
- 2022-12-07 Pantone’s Color of the Year 2023: Viva Magenta 18-1750
- 2022-12-07 Matt Olson joins the Bailey Marketing Team
- 2022-12-07 Dümmen Orange breaking new ground at the 7th Cut Chrysanthemum Trial in Aichi, Japan
- 2022-12-07 Certis Biologicals appoints new president of business development and licensing
- 2022-12-07 Van den Bos Flowerbulbs taken over by Heylen Group
- 2022-12-07 Havatec guarantees continuity for Jamafa
- 2022-12-06 "We suspended sales of high-cost 4G products and promoted cost-effective USB temperature and humidity loggers"
- 2022-12-06 Land-grant universities helping solve needs of specialty crop industries
- 2022-12-06 US (CA): Bay Area flower growers face skyrocketing natural gas prices
- 2022-12-06 Dutch Horticulture youth looks to connect around the topic of energy
- 2022-12-06 UK: A week at Compton Garden Flowers