- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- "This strategic partner powerfully strengthens our logistics capability"
- Rare plants accidentally sold at Lidl and B&Q being listed online for thousands
- Syngenta Crop Protection acquires two bioinsecticides from UK developer
- PanAmerican Seed continues charitable give-back
- CAN: Trucker shortages increase
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
How to make optimum use of your space
It’s very hard to find the right answers to these questions on your own. WPS is trying, with their knowledge, to answer all your questions about improving the use of your growing space. "Our set of methods and tools will show you that you can improve the use of space easily."
These methods and tools are explained and summarized in a whitepaper. A whitepaper is an authoritative report or guide informing readers in a concise manner about a complex issue and presenting the issuing body’s philosophy on the matter. In this case, the whitepaper is meant to solve the problem for you by improving your use of growing space.
In this whitepaper WPS gives you methods and tools for calculating your use of space. These methods and tools do not only enable you to calculate your existing situation, but also helps you work out potential improvements. Besides, they give you several practical tips on how to improve the use of space yourself.
Download the whitepaper direct at http://www.wps.eu/en/optimize-my-growing-space.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 Manufacturing license and distribution rights available for rotating table stand system
- 2022-01-26 Pleasant View Gardens releases new 2022 Retailer/Landscaper guide
- 2022-01-26 Horticultural research institute kicks off 60th year
- 2022-01-26 PanAmerican Seed continues charitable give-back
- 2022-01-26 "This strategic partner powerfully strengthens our logistics capability"
- 2022-01-26 West Australian plant breeder honoured on Australia Day
- 2022-01-25 "They speak our language"
- 2022-01-25 US (AL): City of Boaz donates $10,000 to Snead State horticulture program
- 2022-01-25 Ag RNA-based tech firm to expand R&D center
- 2022-01-25 Anthurinfo from three to ten times a year
- 2022-01-25 "Finally, a white spider"
- 2022-01-24 Certified American Grown announces new membership opportunities
- 2022-01-24 "COVID-19, a whirlwind, snowstorm and now the energy crisis"
- 2022-01-24 Phalaenopsis is the rising sun of Dümmen Orange in Asia-Pacific
- 2022-01-24 Dutch horticulture protests to draw attention to energy crisis
- 2022-01-24 LEDs or HPS for potted lilies?
- 2022-01-21 IRTA develops a bioreactor that reduces the handling time of in vitro plant cultures by 80%
- 2022-01-21 Rose breeder interplant Roses celebrates 60th anniversary
- 2022-01-20 “Committed underwriters keep Life In Bloom TV show growing”
- 2022-01-20 Garden center consumer research results and webinar