- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- Proven Winners hosts creators roundtable event for plant influencers
- HortEx Vietnam, a gateway to the Vietnamese market
- "Botrytis is thriving in these weather conditions, so being as strict as possible is required"
- Suntory's "Le Tour de Cuttings"
Top 5 -last month
Italy: From Flormart flowers and bouquets for Autumn-Winter 2015
"Master Flower - Autumn Winter Trends" was one of the interesting events at the 66th edition of Flormart, the trade show for professionals of floriculture and gardening of Padua, held from 9 to 11 September at PadovaFiere. The demonstrations of flower arrangement in real time by floral designers of three of the major Italian schools - Federfiori, Florcert, International School Mastrofioristi – inspired by the floral trend tables formulated by diADE adv were attended by florists and other trade visitors of Flormart, visibly pleased with the event. The reportage on the Flormart PadovaFiere page on Facebook was followed by a large public and was favored by the followers.
"The purpose of this event was to offer professionals of plants and flowers visiting Flormart helpful tips to meet the tastes of consumers and to increase sales," said the CEO of PadovaFiere Daniele Villa. An event in which the logic of the fashion industry has been applied to the commercialization of plants and flowers to stimulate the entire floricultural sector through the added value of aesthetic and stylistic factors. The four trends or themes for autumn winter 2015 defined by diADE’s art director Anne-claire Budin were a creative reworking of both aesthetic and commercial criteria, derived also from the marketing input of Andrea Vitali and general trends of fashion. For example, the colors were taken from the Pantone "Fashion Color Report Fall 2015”.
The trend "Invasions" was centered on the almost tropical exuberance of nature, even out of context, but lightened and made autumn-like by the color Biscay Bay. In the second trend, "Nordic Cool", the soft lights and essential geometry of the northern landscape were to be animated by the vibrations and vitality of clouds in cashmere pink. The third tendency was based on the color "Marsala" as a vehicle for exploration and encounter with others under the insignia of sensuality and mystery. Lastly, the "Luci primarie" (primary lights) of the so-called primary colors of painting, always in vogue, presented in the artificial and dynamic scene of a discotheque.
Each school had one of the three days at Flormart to create two compositions of plants and flowers for each of the four inspirations in the "Catalog of AW15 trends" by diADE: the first composition with a medium-low target price, and the second one with a medium-high target price. On September 9, the master florists Rudy Casati and Antonio Trentini of Florcert, on September 10, master florists Silvano Erba and Francesca Buriassi of Federfiori and on September 11, master florists Stefano Boscolo and Cristian Vanzetto of Scuola Internazionale Mastrofioristi made their performance.
Here are the photographs of three days of floral demonstrations divided by theme, with the original text for each theme which was provided to the florists together with suggestions on colors, types of flowers and situations.
Nature takes over and invades unusual places: exuberant as in a tropical forest, fluid and filiform as in marshland. But the humid and lush atmosphere takes on a lighter tone with the autumn shades of the color Biscay Bay that combines the serenity of blue to the vigor of green.
2 Cool Nordic
Dim soft lights cover the large surfaces of plants and minerals decorated with lichen with elegance and airy lightness. Just a bit of smoke in delicate cashmere pink among the firs is enough to transmit vibrations into the spontaneous geometry and sober naturalness of the Nordic landscape.
Dense and penetrating, carnal but velvety, the Marsala hue is the land of encounter with others and the magical, a brick red and gold base for warm and bewitching ornaments, flashy but mysterious. Sexually versatile, it invites you to explore unknown and wild shores.
Red, blue and most of all yellow: flowers in primary colors displayed in the refrigerator on a dark night background. Sunflowers, hortensias, celosias, heliconias and setarias in showcases artificially illuminated to freeze the moment. The joy of the moment in the youthful, sporty and technological explicitness of a nightclub.
For more information
T: +39 333-3459187
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-29 The Bloom Show: blooming down memory lane
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-28 HTA announces 2023 Ornamental Grower of the Year Awards date
- 2022-11-28 NL: Trade Fair Naaldwijk 2023 = Trade Fair Rijswijk in 2023
- 2022-11-28 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-25 Winners of the TASPO Awards 2022
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-23 Presentation of market study on opportunities in Mexican ornamental plants and flowers sector
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 #GivingTuesday supports beautiful flowers in 2023
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-23 Japan: 5 million LEDs make Ashikaga Flower Park a show-stopper
- 2022-11-23 US (TX): Irrigation design workshops set December 13-15 in College Station
- 2022-11-22 US (IA): Noelridge Greenhouse to host tropical-themed holiday event in December
- 2022-11-22 Impression Schoneveld Cyclamen Open Days
- 2022-11-21 A wellness day with horticultural science
- 2022-11-21 Secure your place at the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards 2023
- 2022-11-21 Hillier partners with BBC Gardeners’ World Spring Fair for the third year running
- 2022-11-18 Trade Fair Aalsmeer: a hive of activity
- 2022-11-18 New lily named after top footballer Shinji Ono