- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Kenya: 4,000 visitors at Naivasha Horticultural Fair 2015
Jack Atambo took photos of the fair to give us an impression of the show. Click here to view the entire photo report made by Atambo.
On the final day of the show, four companies and three sponsors were awarded. Amiran Kenya Ltd received the award for Best Stand Overall, Specialised Fibreglass Ltd for Most Innovative Stand, KCC for Best Charity Stand and Preesman Kenya Ltd for Best Flower Stand. The sponsors' awards went to Nation Media Group, CFC Stanbic Bank, and Greenlife Ltd.
Photos of the award ceremony taken by Jack Atambo. He took more photos of the fair to give us an impression of the show. Click here to view the entire photo report made by Atambo.
On behalf of Preesman, Jeroen van Marrewijk and Emeritus Kasee received the award for the best stand from Sally Share. "A lot of visitors visited our stand on both days and we received a lot of positive comments and compliments for the wide and nice assortment."
185 exhibitors from all over the world showcased their products and were pleased with the amount and quality of visitors. According to Wout Oor of Olij Breeding, one of the exhibitors, the fair was visited by many and high quality people. He also took and sent us some pictures of the fair:
Olij Breeding and Jan Spek Rozen at the Naivasha Horticultural Fair.
Parallel to the Fair, Olij Kenya Roses also organized an open house. "Also the open house attracted many visitors," said Wout Oor.
Sjenn Kragtwijk of Jan Spek Rozen and Philippe Veys of Olij Breeding.
For more information
Naivasha Horticultural Fair
T: +254 726 629 666
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-30 "Visitors and exhibitors were happy with Plantarium|Groen-Direkt"
- 2022-09-30 Horti Experience 2022 focused on international knowledge sharing
- 2022-09-30 Landscaping sector takes center stage at New Istanbul show
- 2022-09-30 Energy lecture for greenhouse growers with an eye for new technologies
- 2022-09-29 Oregon boxwood health workshop
- 2022-09-29 Sustainability in focus: "Ethical Style" with new spots on site at Frankfurt’s consumer goods fairs
- 2022-09-29 Australia: Smart farming workshops for growers
- 2022-09-29 Photo impression FlowersExpo Moscow 2022
- 2022-09-27 Marginpar celebrates Grandparents Day at Floriade
- 2022-09-27 O2 mini seed scanner presented at Seed meets Technology
- 2022-09-27 Plantpeddler releases Variety Day Video 2022
- 2022-09-27 Taiwan fact-finding mission on cold chain for horticulture
- 2022-09-27 University of Florida's online greenhouse training courses are starting soon
- 2022-09-27 SAF will host two in-person learning events for retailers this fall
- 2022-09-26 'Greenhouse with future' opened by HilverdaFlorist
- 2022-09-26 US (WV): High school greenhouse organizes mum sale
- 2022-09-26 India: Dasara flower show expected to see higher footfall this year in Mysuru
- 2022-09-26 UK: HTA announces winners of Ornamental Grower of the Year Awards
- 2022-09-26 2022 Canadian Greenhouse Conference takes place next week
- 2022-09-23 Ambiente and Christmasworld to join forces