- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- AU: "I expect logistics to remain an issue for the coming 3 to 6 months"
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- US: Uncertainty looms over possible flower shortages ahead of Valentine's Day
- Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Kenya: 4,000 visitors at Naivasha Horticultural Fair 2015
Jack Atambo took photos of the fair to give us an impression of the show. Click here to view the entire photo report made by Atambo.
On the final day of the show, four companies and three sponsors were awarded. Amiran Kenya Ltd received the award for Best Stand Overall, Specialised Fibreglass Ltd for Most Innovative Stand, KCC for Best Charity Stand and Preesman Kenya Ltd for Best Flower Stand. The sponsors' awards went to Nation Media Group, CFC Stanbic Bank, and Greenlife Ltd.
Photos of the award ceremony taken by Jack Atambo. He took more photos of the fair to give us an impression of the show. Click here to view the entire photo report made by Atambo.
On behalf of Preesman, Jeroen van Marrewijk and Emeritus Kasee received the award for the best stand from Sally Share. "A lot of visitors visited our stand on both days and we received a lot of positive comments and compliments for the wide and nice assortment."
185 exhibitors from all over the world showcased their products and were pleased with the amount and quality of visitors. According to Wout Oor of Olij Breeding, one of the exhibitors, the fair was visited by many and high quality people. He also took and sent us some pictures of the fair:
Olij Breeding and Jan Spek Rozen at the Naivasha Horticultural Fair.
Parallel to the Fair, Olij Kenya Roses also organized an open house. "Also the open house attracted many visitors," said Wout Oor.
Sjenn Kragtwijk of Jan Spek Rozen and Philippe Veys of Olij Breeding.
For more information
Naivasha Horticultural Fair
T: +254 726 629 666
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-20 Extension classes teach green industry topics to become nursery worker certified
- 2022-01-20 Saudi city dwellers get back to nature on Riyadh floriculture tour
- 2022-01-18 US (FL): TPIE is about to take off
- 2022-01-18 UK: Horticulture, The conference - save the date
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-11 "Novice and experienced gardeners are looking for tips to improve their skills"
- 2022-01-11 US (MD): MANTS welcomes more than 5,700 attendees
- 2022-01-11 Taipei’s 2022 flower show season begins with camellias
- 2022-01-07 Dare to bloom: a lesson in collaboration
- 2022-01-07 US (MD): MANTS is coming to an end
- 2022-01-07 Slow Flowers Summit partners with Stone Barns Center for 2022 conference