- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
US: AFE announces new trustees and appointments
David Garcia of the Pete Garcia Company in Atlanta, Ga., and Greg Royer of Royer’s Flowers & Gifts in Lebanon, Pa., will both serve three-year terms on the AFE Board, with the option of a second term.
Becerra also announced the appointments of new AFE Executive Committee members Dwight Larimer of DESIGN MASTER color tool, inc., elected to Chairman-Elect; Kristi Huffman of The John Henry Company in Lansing, Mich., appointed as Treasurer/Secretary; and Laura Shinall of Syndicate Sales, Inc. in Kokomo, Ind., appointed as AFE’s Public Relations and Development Committee Chair.
The remaining Executive Committee members include past Chairman Paul Bachman of Bachman’s Inc. and Jim Daly of Smithers-Oasis/Floralife.
Additionally, nine-year Trustee Ken Altman was appointed as Trustee Emeritus and will continue on the AFE Board as a non-voting member.
Click here to read more about the trustees and appointments at www.endowment.org.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Pasadena Tournament of Roses honors passing of longest-living rose queen Margaret Huntley Main
- 2023-11-29 Rose farms AgroTerraNorte & TerraPacific from Ecuador develop Grupo del Pacifico, LLC. in the United States
- 2023-11-29 JetBlue donates 2M TrueBlue Points to Make-A-Wish
- 2023-11-29 Ronald Moerings Foundation donates €186,100 to AVL Foundation
- 2023-11-29 24 DryGair units regulate the humidity at greenhouse of Dutch rose nursery Rozenkwekerij Van der Hulst
- 2023-11-29 40 types of Ecuadorian grown flowers at one place
- 2023-11-28 US (NB): USDA facility at Innovation Campus will start construction next year
- 2023-11-27 Former AIPH President Robert Mathis dies at 95
- 2023-11-27 Acuity to acquire Arize family of horti lighting from Current
- 2023-11-27 OZ-Hami and chain partners raise money for Pink Ribbon
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-24 Huib Kranendonk new CEO Royal Lemkes
- 2023-11-24 Meike van Ginneken joins Netherlands Water Partnership's Advisory Board
- 2023-11-24 Six former Celtic Refrigeration employees start at Airclima
- 2023-11-23 Las- & Montagebedrijf FBO and the Voorwinden Group continue together