- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
20-23 October 2015, Stresa:
Italy: 67th AIPH Annual Congress
Held in the Regina Palace Hotel in Stresa beside the magnificent Lake Maggiore, near Milan, this year’s Congress will provide members and guests with an insight into the Italian ornamental horticulture industry. Delegates will be welcomed by the Mayor of Verbania, Silvia Marchioni, Alberto Manzo from the Italian Ministry of Agriculture and Marco Cappellini, President of Associazione Nazionale Vivaisti Esportatori (ANVE).
Delegates will discuss the latest trends and challenges for the ornamentals industry worldwide with expert speakers on plant breeders rights, plant health and greening cities. Delegates will share their own information and experiences that enable the valuable network provided by this major annual congress.
A SWOT analysis on the impact of globalisation on the ornamental horticulture industry will also take place for an AIPH international industry research project.
In addition, there will be a unique opportunity to visit the Expo Milano 2015. This universal exhibition is a global showcase of more than 140 participating countries as well as international organisations. Over 20 million visitors are expected to visit its 1.1 million square meters of exhibition area.
Following this, members will enjoy tours on the lake, a visit to the famous Villa Taranto Botanical Garden as well tours of nurseries and a horticultural college and research station.
The main Congress dinner on 21st October 2015 will include a boat trip to Isola Bella’s Palace and Garden, set to be an unforgettable experience.
AIPH Secretary General, Tim Briercliffe, commented “This year’s congress is attracting growers and their associations from all over the world. The AIPH agenda is developing fast and as more countries see the benefits of this network we are looking forward to welcoming new members to this event.”
For more information
Tim Briercliffe, AIPH Secretary General
T: +44 (0) 118 9308956
M: +44 (0) 7885 750324
Follow AIPH on Twitter @AIPHglobal
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-25 US: Florist received Local American Awards in three regions
- 2022-05-25 US (IL): The Gardens at Ball to take place in West Chicago
- 2022-05-25 Commencing today: Agritechnica Asia & Horti Asia
- 2022-05-25 UK: A Greenfield-based greenhouse manufacturer is exhibiting at the Chelsea Flower Show
- 2022-05-25 UK: Kennett Blooms Floral Flash will feature thousands of blooms artfully arranged by floral designers
- 2022-05-25 US: The 5th annual Sunflower festival at Fair Grove farm will feature 30,000 sunflowers
- 2022-05-24 India: Two-day flower show in Srinagar begins on the 20th of May
- 2022-05-24 The Deadline for SAF's Marketer of the Year Contest is approaching
- 2022-05-24 Dream Foundation raised more than $140,000
- 2022-05-23 Chelsea flower show 2022: Plant of the Year
- 2022-05-23 The results of the first round of voting for the Glazen Tulp Award have been announced
- 2022-05-23 Drag Queen Sissy Lea opens the Garden of Exaggerated Beauty at Capel Manor Patron’s Day
- 2022-05-20 US: University partnership to explore pollinators
- 2022-05-20 Greenfield based English greenhouse and glasshouse manufacturer Hartley Botanic to exhibit at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 2022-05-20 Almost 50 Valencian companies have already confirmed that they will exhibit at Iberflora New Generation
- 2022-05-20 India: College organizes training program to promote Mission Floriculture
- 2022-05-20 24 Italian companies to exhibit at Agricultural Fair in Novi Sad
- 2022-05-20 RoboCrops kicked off with 12 pitches and plenty of discussion
- 2022-05-19 American Rose Trials for sustainability winners from Star Roses and Plants
- 2022-05-19 German Florist Championship 2022 in Berlin on 20 August