WaterPulse Inc., a company that provides products to improve profitability and reduce water use across the horticulture industry, has added three experienced industry professionals to build its sales and customer support functions. WaterPulse manufactures and sells patent-pending capillary action irrigation mat systems that dramatically reduce water use in greenhouses, nurseries and retail garden centers.
Steven Hundley, Director of Field Support
Hundley has more than 25 years management experience in technology, transportation, supply, and big box retail operations. Most recently, he managed a Walmart Supercenter where he significantly improved store operations and profitability. He is a retired U.S. Army Infantry officer and was the Iraq Country Manager for transportation operations on U.S. Federal Contracts for five years. In the latter position, he handled transportation operations on contracts valued in the billions of dollars. As WaterPulse’s Director of Field Support he is charged with developing the field support function and managing key account relationships at the senior management level to ensure total client satisfaction.
Pat Beare, National Sales Manager, Retail
Beare has more than 20 years of sales experience in manufacturing and the horticulture industry. His experience includes sales management positions with Navajo Agricultural Products Industries and Earthstone/Growstone, where he helped grow the company from a startup to a multi-million dollar operation. He was the Vice President of Business Development at SPAR Group, Inc., the world’s foremost international in-store merchandising firm, where he worked with leading U.S. big box retailers, grocery, drug, and specialty stores. As National Sales Manager in charge of retail sales, Beare draws on his extensive experience in general retail and garden center markets to build strong relationships with a broad variety of retailers: major chains, regional supercenters, independent garden centers to name a few.
Scott Kegerreis, National Sales Manager, Greenhouse and Growers
Kegerreis is a 20 year veteran in sales. His experience in strategic business development and sales includes his position as National Account Manager at Botany Lane Greenhouse, where he developed national programs and was responsible for direct selling to senior buyers and leaders in the horticulture industry. He has served on boards and committees benefiting both the retail and wholesale arms of the horticulture industry. As National Sales Manager with responsibility for greenhouse industry and grower partnerships, Kegerreis brings his passion for developing ideas and programs that drive and increase value for all.
“Steve, Pat and Scott all come with exceptional horticulture industry credentials and add depth to our team. As the WaterPulse reputation for excellence and the demand for our product continue to grow, we look forward to their contributions in addressing the opportunities and needs of our customers and channel partners,” said WaterPulse CEO and Chairman, Jim Heffernan.
For more information
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We now have full control of our rooting container and substrate"
- KF Bioplants names two new gerbera varieties and Best Grower of 2023
- "May the White Force bloom with you"
- What to expect at the California Spring Trials?
- Bredefleur Moerkapelle takes over neighbour's greenhouse and expands to 13.5 hectares
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-20 Rebranded Stolze Mexico expands into North American market as GROWA
- 2023-03-17 Bredefleur Moerkapelle takes over neighbour's greenhouse and expands to 13.5 hectares
- 2023-03-17 AFE introduces their new Friends of Floral Program
- 2023-03-16 Solar panels make up for 50% of the annual energy consumption at DREA
- 2023-03-16 Managing assortment on Floriday improved with supply selections
- 2023-03-16 NL: Stolk G4M Plants introduces Spathiphyllum Jet Diamond
- 2023-03-16 Dutch companies merge
- 2023-03-16 Ian Rasmussen appointed as CEO of Royal Dutch Paardekooper Group
- 2023-03-16 Ugo Conforti appointed as President of Flora Toscana
- 2023-03-16 Floward raises USD156 million
- 2023-03-15 NL: Minister of Agriculture visits Dutch breeder
- 2023-03-15 Dutch nurseries expand partnership
- 2023-03-14 NL: Violets make way for greenhouse allotments
- 2023-03-14 BASF Venture Capital GmbH invests in WayBeyond
- 2023-03-14 Tristram Plants raises over £5000 for Ukraine appeal
- 2023-03-13 BioSafe Systems celebrates 25th anniversary
- 2023-03-13 Voshol joins GreenV group to serve consolidating market
- 2023-03-10 US (FL): Royal Van Zanten showcases award winners at WFFSA, Miami
- 2023-03-10 Roobos becomes part of Floral Trade Group
- 2023-03-09 5 years of World Horti Center