- Business Development Manager
- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: "Mother's Day rocked at supermarkets, but potted plants did not perform well"
- US: Byfield greenhouse, scene of a fatal accident, will reopen on Saturday
- Prepping up for the future: challenges now and then
- Court rejects California's blanket approval of pesticide spraying
- Avianca Cargo will bring additional freighters to expand its fleet capacity by up to 70%
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
US: WaterPulse adds Sales, Support Management to meet demand for irrigation mats
Steven Hundley, Director of Field Support
Hundley has more than 25 years management experience in technology, transportation, supply, and big box retail operations. Most recently, he managed a Walmart Supercenter where he significantly improved store operations and profitability. He is a retired U.S. Army Infantry officer and was the Iraq Country Manager for transportation operations on U.S. Federal Contracts for five years. In the latter position, he handled transportation operations on contracts valued in the billions of dollars. As WaterPulse’s Director of Field Support he is charged with developing the field support function and managing key account relationships at the senior management level to ensure total client satisfaction.
Pat Beare, National Sales Manager, Retail
Beare has more than 20 years of sales experience in manufacturing and the horticulture industry. His experience includes sales management positions with Navajo Agricultural Products Industries and Earthstone/Growstone, where he helped grow the company from a startup to a multi-million dollar operation. He was the Vice President of Business Development at SPAR Group, Inc., the world’s foremost international in-store merchandising firm, where he worked with leading U.S. big box retailers, grocery, drug, and specialty stores. As National Sales Manager in charge of retail sales, Beare draws on his extensive experience in general retail and garden center markets to build strong relationships with a broad variety of retailers: major chains, regional supercenters, independent garden centers to name a few.
Scott Kegerreis, National Sales Manager, Greenhouse and Growers
Kegerreis is a 20 year veteran in sales. His experience in strategic business development and sales includes his position as National Account Manager at Botany Lane Greenhouse, where he developed national programs and was responsible for direct selling to senior buyers and leaders in the horticulture industry. He has served on boards and committees benefiting both the retail and wholesale arms of the horticulture industry. As National Sales Manager with responsibility for greenhouse industry and grower partnerships, Kegerreis brings his passion for developing ideas and programs that drive and increase value for all.
“Steve, Pat and Scott all come with exceptional horticulture industry credentials and add depth to our team. As the WaterPulse reputation for excellence and the demand for our product continue to grow, we look forward to their contributions in addressing the opportunities and needs of our customers and channel partners,” said WaterPulse CEO and Chairman, Jim Heffernan.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-27 Portugal: Rovensa acquires biostimulants producer Cosmocel
- 2022-05-26 KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- 2022-05-26 Tanya O’Brien named Sales Operations Manager at Pleasant View Gardens
- 2022-05-26 Ethiopian Airlines to order five 777 Freighters
- 2022-05-26 Growing together: Collaboration is key for Walmart Canada and B.C.'s Rainbow Greenhouses
- 2022-05-26 Dirty LED fittings clean in no time with special cleaning cloth
- 2022-05-25 UK: Jenny Douthwaite is the new president of GIMA
- 2022-05-25 Hillier has become a Government accredited training provider
- 2022-05-25 Discover Mayer's new digital product catalog
- 2022-05-25 USDA releases floriculture estimates
- 2022-05-25 "Together with roses and lilies, chrysanthemums form our top three best-selling cut flower varieties"
- 2022-05-25 Crop scouting app for faster data collection
- 2022-05-25 Clever design shows pot-plant combination and prevents falling over
- 2022-05-24 Fusion Hydrangea from Perlanova wins product competition Garden and patio plants on the Floriade
- 2022-05-24 Farmer-florists collectively building the industry in the United States
- 2022-05-24 The American Horticultural Society (AHS) and national partners launch “the 50 state flower garden project”
- 2022-05-24 Donation to Prinses Máxima Center is the crown on the 160th anniversary celebrations
- 2022-05-24 Celebrate women in horticulture week
- 2022-05-23 US (CO): "We look forward to expanding our nature-based growing solutions"
- 2022-05-23 Autonomous UV-C robotic technology coming to market for powdery mildew control in greenhouses