- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"Vlogging Vos: "Improving Dutch position in China"
They follow on logically from the choices that we make together to achieve those goals. Lucas said, "In the strategy story, we have considered 'one man's meat is another man's poison'. The decisions that we take can have a positive effect for one party and a much less positive effect for another party."
He follows the 4 themes of FloraHolland 2020:
Better margins for our members and their customers
More consumers spending more on flowers and plants
Cooperation and culture
The New Auctioning, and World Flower Exchange
He also discusses the reduction of costs and stable price-setting which are the aim of the New Auctioning. Then he continues on to the World Flower Exchange, which is researching how we can supply America and China: "The value of imports into China, for example, is €750 million, while the Dutch share amounts to just €5 million. We could certainly improve our position there!"
Are you curious about these topics and other matters that Lucas touches on in his vlog?Watch Vlog #3 Lucas Vos.
'Flowering the World Together, Planting Seeds of Opportunity for our Members'. With this motto, the FloraHolland cooperative expresses its vision of the horticultural sector in 2020. Two of its main ambitions must be achieved by 2020: better margins for our members and their customers, and more consumers spending more on flowers and plants.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-22 How to build an on-demand flower delivery app like Floward?
- 2022-09-08 India: Kerala smells a change, flowers bloom on farms
- 2022-09-02 Consumer trends are unique to each generation
- 2022-08-26 What should you be posting on social media?
- 2022-08-23 How consumer shopping continues to evolve after pandemic
- 2022-08-23 Market flowers to millennials and generation Z
- 2022-08-22 Costa Farms pivots to consumer marketing
- 2022-08-17 Flowers sold at low price to avoid waste in Koyambedu
- 2022-08-17 Why should all companies with an interest in the U.S. market participate in “That Flower Feeling“ campaign?
- 2022-08-12 "The consumer is not standing next to the plants with a laptop to see if they meet the right specifications"
- 2022-08-12 SAF's Petal it Forward on October 19, 2022
- 2022-08-09 National Garden Bureau rolls out six plant classes for the 2023 “Year of the” Program
- 2022-07-21 7 top Facebook trends for 2022 to incorporate into marketing strategy
- 2022-07-04 Schoneveld Breeding portal: more marketing materials available
- 2022-06-15 US (OH): ScottsMiracle-Gro reduces outlook for sales
- 2022-06-07 The opportunities and possibilities of a single packaging unit sticker
- 2022-06-02 Five points to consider when developing flower industry website
- 2022-05-24 ‘Must-have’ houseplant to add property value
- 2022-05-19 Elements for a successful website design
- 2022-04-22 ‘European Central Bank must act soon to avoid currency crisis’