- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"Vlogging Vos: "Improving Dutch position in China"
They follow on logically from the choices that we make together to achieve those goals. Lucas said, "In the strategy story, we have considered 'one man's meat is another man's poison'. The decisions that we take can have a positive effect for one party and a much less positive effect for another party."
He follows the 4 themes of FloraHolland 2020:
Better margins for our members and their customers
More consumers spending more on flowers and plants
Cooperation and culture
The New Auctioning, and World Flower Exchange
He also discusses the reduction of costs and stable price-setting which are the aim of the New Auctioning. Then he continues on to the World Flower Exchange, which is researching how we can supply America and China: "The value of imports into China, for example, is €750 million, while the Dutch share amounts to just €5 million. We could certainly improve our position there!"
Are you curious about these topics and other matters that Lucas touches on in his vlog?Watch Vlog #3 Lucas Vos.
'Flowering the World Together, Planting Seeds of Opportunity for our Members'. With this motto, the FloraHolland cooperative expresses its vision of the horticultural sector in 2020. Two of its main ambitions must be achieved by 2020: better margins for our members and their customers, and more consumers spending more on flowers and plants.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 Marketing challenges in 2022 and how to solve them
- 2022-01-19 “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- 2021-11-24 How digital marketing can boost floral sales
- 2021-11-19 Cut chrysanthemum Ilonka stars in promotional campaign
- 2021-10-26 'Increasing Demand and Satisfaction in the Floral Industry'
- 2021-10-21 Fall marketing ideas for floral businesses
- 2021-10-18 De Jong Plant B.V. expands product range with patio and balcony plants
- 2021-09-09 “New, unique varieties deserve one-off marketing concepts”
- 2021-08-31 “We are overwhelmed by the increasing need for floriculture consulting since the pandemic”
- 2021-08-31 Study on the active role of flower shops in the commercialization of roses in Mexico
- 2021-05-27 Sahid Nahim talks innovation at EMC Go Live Event
- 2021-05-24 New Covent Garden Market’s British Flowers Week is back in bloom
- 2021-05-04 Design thinking within the floral industry
- 2021-04-30 UK: Garden Day back for third successive year
- 2021-04-12 These common houseplants reduce carbon footprint most
- 2021-04-01 Ecuadorian roses now transported upside down
- 2021-03-10 US: How to improve the image of the carnation?
- 2021-03-09 5 inspiring women leaders, business owners in the floral industry tell their story
- 2021-03-05 US: New merchandising program to promote pollinator gardens
- 2021-03-05 No more plastic for potted bulbs