- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- Regional supply chain strategy of Dümmen Orange takes shape
- Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- Australia: Flower Power digs up $500m private equity buyout
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
6 to 9 November 2015 in Rotterdam:
Union Fleurs, VGB and MPS announce ‘Shaping the future of floriculture’ conference
This year, the Union Fleurs Autumn meeting has been arranged in the continuity of the International Flower Trade Fair (IFTF), held in Vijfhuizen, Netherlands from 4 to 6 November to allow easier travel plans and significant participation from the whole industry.
The programme will take participants to visit growers in the Westland during the weekend and discover Rotterdam Harbour, one of the largest in the world. Parts of the programme will be organised jointly with Florint, the International Florist Association, which will be holding its congress during the same week-end.
Monday 9 November will be dedicated to meetings: the Union Fleurs Members’ Meeting in the morning and a large-scale industry seminar in the afternoon, with a unique set of speakers who will address top influential topics shaping the future of the Floriculture Industry.
Participants will be picked up on Friday 6 November at the end of IFTF in Vijfhuizen and will then stay at the newly renovated Hilton Hotel Rotterdam, located in the heart of Rotterdam’s business district and within walking distance of the central railway station and shopping areas.
Further details on the Programme and the Seminar can be found on the invitation and more will be shared in September. In the meantime we invite Union Fleurs members and those of you willing to attend as guests to register through our online registration form by the deadline of 9 October 2015 and book their hotel room by the same date.
We look forward to welcoming Union Fleurs members in Rotterdam in November and celebrating together with our hosts MPS and VGB our long-lasting joint efforts for an ever more sustainable and profitable sector.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 UK: Horticulture, The conference - save the date
- 2022-01-18 US (FL): TPIE is about to take off
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-11 "Novice and experienced gardeners are looking for tips to improve their skills"
- 2022-01-11 US (MD): MANTS welcomes more than 5,700 attendees
- 2022-01-11 Taipei’s 2022 flower show season begins with camellias
- 2022-01-07 Dare to bloom: a lesson in collaboration
- 2022-01-07 US (MD): MANTS is coming to an end
- 2022-01-07 Slow Flowers Summit partners with Stone Barns Center for 2022 conference
- 2022-01-06 2022 Ontario Nursery Growers short course focuses on production, production, production
- 2022-01-05 Frankfurt consumer goods fairs in January and February 2022 to be cancelled
- 2022-01-04 Managing diseases and insects in greenhouses: a webinar