- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Calcium chelated with amino acids improves quality and postharvest life of Lisianthus
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-22 Nigeria: Growers eye hibiscus farming as profitable venture
- 2023-09-21 US: Native plants in urban landscapes
- 2023-09-21 Growing anthuriums in hot and humid Holambra
- 2023-09-19 The flower market is trying to grow 'made in France'
- 2023-09-19 US (NH): Wholesale plant nursery to install dynamic LEDs
- 2023-09-19 Lessons learned from gerbera winter cultivation
- 2023-09-18 "I want to bring life back into horticulture"
- 2023-09-15 In vitro propagation of threatened terrestrial orchids via seed pod culture
- 2023-09-15 US (VA): Local Flower Farms bring blooms to Virginia
- 2023-09-14 Wieger Wamelink on toxins in Martian soils and growing space bamboo
- 2023-09-14 US (CA): Grant expands the SCOPE of organic ag education
- 2023-09-14 India: University to highlight new crop varieties and resource conservation technology
- 2023-09-14 Growers maximize greenhouse efficiency with polycarbonate
- 2023-09-13 UK farmers are still struggling to recruit harvest workers
- 2023-09-13 Dutch students get to know American horticulture
- 2023-09-13 New North American research program launched
- 2023-09-12 UK: New T Levels open and set to deliver future horticulturalists
- 2023-09-11 "Your greenhouse's success depends on a clean and pathogen-free environment"
- 2023-09-08 “With Autumn Friends, everything is possible”
- 2023-09-07 "Saving 10 percent water is not magic"