1,320 exhibitors and more than 66,000 trade visitors – the numbers of 2014 speak for themselves: GaLaBau is a force to be reckoned with. Even more so when you consider the ever-growing numbers of international visitors from around Europe.
On behalf of GaLaBau, CHA are very pleased to invite you, for the first time in the UK, to a GaLaBau workshop and lunch at the Institute of Directors on Pall Mall in London on Monday, 26th October from 11:00
- Presentation of the development and international direction of GaLaBau with a preview of 2016 from the Nürnberg Messe Project Management.
- Overview of figures of the German and European market for landscape industries from the BGL (German Association for Garden, Landscape and Sports Facility Construction), examining the huge potential presented by the trade buyers in attendance at GaLaBau.
- Export opportunities, UK pavilions and support from Commercial Horticultural Association and UKTI.
- Past experiences of British exhibitors at GaLaBau.
- Tips on exhibiting successfully from the AEO’s FaceTime Projects.
- Export advice from the British Chamber of Commerce.
During the course of the day you can also take the opportunity to talk to the UK Representative for GaLaBau, and CHA personnel, about your plans for the 2016 event.
Please send confirmation of your attendance by 10th October to
Ms Kimberly Carsok
Representative for the UK + Ireland
Phone: +44 (0)207.886-3102