The United Arab Emirates are becoming ever more attractive for international horticulture: The tenth IPM DUBAI from October 5 to 7, 2015 will register new records. Over 100 companies will present their products and services at the most important plant show in the Arab area - a plus of 20 percent in comparison with the preceding event. Exhibitors from all over Europe, South America, Africa and Asia will use this sectoral platform for gaining entry to a market for which an annual growth rate of 20 percent is predicted in the run-up to Expo 2020.
As the market leader, IPM DUBAI will also offer exhibitors and visitors a tailor-made programme with valuable information about Arab horticulture. Already on the day before the show, a guided tour will permit insights into the daily routine of production in the plant sector in Dubai. Participation will be free of charge for exhibitors and visitors; the www.ipm-dubai.net website provides information about the programme.
Informative Supporting Programme with International Experts
On all the days of the show, sectoral experts active in the Gulf region will pass on their knowledge at first hand. At the start on October 5, attention will focus on garden and landscaping. In cooperation with Interessenvertretung der deutschen Industrie für den Gartenbau (INDEGA - "Representation of interests of the German horticulture industry"), the second day of the show (October 6) will concentrate on plant production and technology. All the seminars will take place in Hall 3 of the Dubai World Trade Center.
The "Middle East Floral Designer of the Year 2015" will be honoured on the third day of the show (October 7). Florists from the United Arab Emirates will be called upon to create a gala table. Not only a specialist jury but also the visitors to IPM DUBAI 2015 will make the decision about the winner.
For more information
IPM DUBAI - International Plants Expo Middle East 2015
- Account Manager – North Germany
- Operational Grower - Strawberries
- Retail Key Account Manager
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
Top 5 - yesterday
- California Spring Trials, day 2
- "Before the official opening, farms are already fighting for budwood"
- US (FL): Scientists warn of invasive plant pest; say early detection, reporting key
- Top-level Dewi-delphiniums from Kenya
- US (NB): Omaha greenhouse experiencing severe worker shortage, delaying planting season
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-30 California Spring Trials, day 2
- 2023-03-30 Megatrend sustainability at Christmasworld
- 2023-03-30 US (CA): Certified American Grown's annual Field to Vase Dinner returns to The Flower Fields in Carlsbad, California
- 2023-03-30 Hilverda de Boer and Jet Fresh Flowers to participate in World Floral Expo 2023
- 2023-03-30 UK: Grower and packer of daffodils recognized for Sustainable Farming Excellence
- 2023-03-29 California Spring Trials kick off
- 2023-03-29 Photo impression: China International Home Flower and Garden Exhibition 2023
- 2023-03-28 Dutch Plantin received Higg certificate
- 2023-03-28 Parisian floristry students visit the Netherlands
- 2023-03-28 Poland: "Green is Life exhibition has always been aimed at two audiences"
- 2023-03-28 Grodan International Propagation Seminar celebrates its 10 year anniversary
- 2023-03-27 Grand opening of Tulip Show at the Shanghai Flower Port, displaying 3 million tulips of over 500 varieties
- 2023-03-24 New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
- 2023-03-24 SAF to honor next gen floral pros with new award
- 2023-03-23 Dutch flowers in St. Peter’s Square in Rome
- 2023-03-23 Plantarium|Groen-Direkt’s novelties inspection now also in June
- 2023-03-23 Australia: Protected cropping and soilless farming study tour
- 2023-03-22 GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- 2023-03-22 Workshop on breeders rights protection in Mexico for Dutch plant breeders
- 2023-03-22 Roparun Team Royal FloraHolland runs on behalf of entire floriculture sector