There are still several weeks until the International Floricultural Trade Fairs (IFTF) and FloraHolland Trade Fair in the Netherlands, open their doors. The best of floricultural and technological developments will be shown. Last year participants from more than 110 countries worldwide visited IFTF and made it the platform for the international floriculture trade.
During this international event HollandDoor offers the opportunity to join definitively inspiring, challenging and informative day-excursions. Choose the tours of your interest or the one that fits best in your program:
November 4, "Changing the Game", The Hague & Rotterdam:
Join, meet and participate in discussions with entrepreneurs who create new business models, change supply chains, develop urban farming initiatives, while visiting The Hague and the Markthal in Rotterdam.
November 6, "Temptation & Inspiration", Amsterdam:
Get your walking shoes ready for an adventure into the heart of one of Europe’s most celebrated cities – amazing Amsterdam. Meet and get inspired by successful entrepreneurs, experimental young initiatives, with exiting stories behind fashion, food and flowers.
Interested? Click here and send your contact details to HollandDoor and they will send you all information about these inspiring tours and how to apply.
For more information
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We now have full control of our rooting container and substrate"
- KF Bioplants names two new gerbera varieties and Best Grower of 2023
- "May the White Force bloom with you"
- What to expect at the California Spring Trials?
- Bredefleur Moerkapelle takes over neighbour's greenhouse and expands to 13.5 hectares
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-20 Asia’s largest tulip garden all set to greet visitors
- 2023-03-20 US (CA): The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show is back
- 2023-03-17 Ethiopia: Government pledges to address obstacles of horticulture sector
- 2023-03-17 Students named beneficiaries of 2022-2023 Spring Meadow - Proven Winners HRI scholarships
- 2023-03-17 Save the date for the Dutch Spring Trials
- 2023-03-17 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-17 UK: HTA champions environmental horticulture at Lords Inquiry
- 2023-03-16 FloraHolland spring trade fair comes to an end
- 2023-03-15 Impression WF&FSA Floral Distribution Conference
- 2023-03-15 Autonomous Greenhouse – Improving Production and Sustainability
- 2023-03-15 US: Sea of colors at the Tulipalooza Festival in North Texas
- 2023-03-15 Busy times at the 2023 Great Lakes Floral & Event Expo
- 2023-03-15 UK: Arena Flowers launches Livestream Shopping shows for flowers
- 2023-03-14 "This way, visitors can explore a whole range of European spring plants"
- 2023-03-14 NL: Excellence Roses certificates awarded, brings total assortment to 66
- 2023-03-14 Grow Pro webinar series lineup released
- 2023-03-13 US (PA): Mercer County Community College Horticulture program wins gold at 2023 Philadelphia flower show with sustainable show-stopping display
- 2023-03-13 UK: The Blue Diamond Awards at Athena, Leicester
- 2023-03-10 US (CA): The Santa Barbara International Orchid show returns after pandemic