- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
Greenhouse gives short demonstration of plant robots
The plant robots of Harvest Automation are designed to perform material handling tasks in unstructured, outdoor environments such as those typically found in commercial growing operations. One of the benefits of the robots are that they work safely alongside people and require minimal training to operate, while vastly reducing production costs and improving productivity. Besides that, the plant robots reduce direct labor headcount and costs while enabling efficiency initiatives such as resource management, just in time production, and inventory control.
This is also experienced by the grower at CK greenhouse. "The robots are relatively easy to program and they are a great labor saving tool."
For more information
Harvest Automation, Inc
+1 (978) 528-4250
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 Coating with a helicopter
- 2022-05-19 Water treatment with nanobubbles leads to decreased losses in gerbera cultivation
- 2022-05-17 OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- 2022-05-05 Improving growers' understanding of their irrigation water
- 2022-05-04 Ultrafiltration for closed cultivation, but what is ultrafiltration anyway?
- 2022-04-29 "I am convinced we all have to go in this direction in horticulture”
- 2022-04-27 "We use less heating compared to the HPS side of the greenhouse"
- 2022-04-26 "Investment in autonomous drones contributes to the digitization of greenhouses"
- 2022-04-21 SunPlus horticulture portfolio grows with the addition of deep-red
- 2022-04-21 "Chinese horticulture much more than production only"
- 2022-04-19 NL: Upgraded aerial work platform can get to work again
- 2022-04-15 Floricultural wholesalers choose to rent electric tow tractors from Steenks Service
- 2022-04-11 Israel: “Woven crop protection covers ensure better weather resistance and light distribution”
- 2022-04-06 “The people here are enthusiastic and motivated, that's a very inspiring mentality"
- 2022-04-01 DesignLights Consortium seeks input on next version of horticultural lighting technical requirements
- 2022-03-31 Paper-based growing concept introduced to Benelux
- 2022-03-24 Semi-transparent organic photovoltaic filters for agrivoltaic greenhouses
- 2022-03-22 WayBeyond launches FarmRoad Mobile targeting pest, disease and on-farm data capture
- 2022-03-21 "We use cobots to make greenhouses more and more ‘hands-free’"
- 2022-03-15 "Plants are firmer, compact, with a livelier green color"