The IPM Dubai officially took off today. Over 100 companies present their products and services at this three-day event. Exhibitors from all over Europe, South America, Africa and Asia are using this sectoral platform for gaining entry to a market for which an annual growth rate of 20 percent is predicted in the run-up to Expo 2020.
As the market leader, IPM DUBAI also offers exhibitors and visitors a tailor-made programme with valuable information about Arab horticulture. Already on the day before the show, a guided tour will permit insights into the daily routine of production in the plant sector in Dubai. Participation will be free of charge for exhibitors and visitors; the www.ipm-dubai.net website provides information about the programme.
Informative Supporting Programme with International Experts
On all the days of the show, sectoral experts active in the Gulf region will pass on their knowledge at first hand. At the start on October 5, attention will focus on garden and landscaping. In cooperation with Interessenvertretung der deutschen Industrie für den Gartenbau (INDEGA - "Representation of interests of the German horticulture industry"), the second day of the show (October 6) will concentrate on plant production and technology. All the seminars will take place in Hall 3 of the Dubai World Trade Center.
The "Middle East Floral Designer of the Year 2015" will be honoured on the third day of the show (October 7). Florists from the United Arab Emirates will be called upon to create a gala table. Not only a specialist jury but also the visitors to IPM DUBAI 2015 will make the decision about the winner.
For more information
IPM DUBAI - International Plants Expo Middle East 2015
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
- Tagawa Greenhouse rooting cuttings better and faster
- "High demand for our orchids and we see a shift from flowers to flowering plants"
- “Portugal is a small country, but it's the 8th top producer of ornamentals in Europe"
- New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
- NL: Sustainable hydrangea greenhouse opens its doors
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "It extends the shelf life of roses by 50-100%"
- "Entering Europe is a natural next step in our growth"
- Cut flower ocean shipments continue to rise
- “In over 35 years of operations, we’ve seen a lot change in the foliage market”
- Denmark: "Growers see this crisis as an opportunity to improve and be more innovative"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-24 New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
- 2023-03-24 SAF to honor next gen floral pros with new award
- 2023-03-23 Australia: Protected cropping and soilless farming study tour
- 2023-03-23 Dutch flowers in St. Peter’s Square in Rome
- 2023-03-23 Plantarium|Groen-Direkt’s novelties inspection now also in June
- 2023-03-22 GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- 2023-03-22 Workshop on breeders rights protection in Mexico for Dutch plant breeders
- 2023-03-22 Roparun Team Royal FloraHolland runs on behalf of entire floriculture sector
- 2023-03-22 India: Flower markets bloom amid festive fervour
- 2023-03-21 US (FL): The Bloom Show covers the 2023 WFFSA’s Floral Distribution Conference
- 2023-03-21 Tulip Experience Amsterdam opens tulip experience for tourist
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-20 Asia’s largest tulip garden all set to greet visitors
- 2023-03-20 US (CA): The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show is back
- 2023-03-17 Ethiopia: Government pledges to address obstacles of horticulture sector
- 2023-03-17 Students named beneficiaries of 2022-2023 Spring Meadow - Proven Winners HRI scholarships
- 2023-03-17 Save the date for the Dutch Spring Trials
- 2023-03-17 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-17 UK: HTA champions environmental horticulture at Lords Inquiry
- 2023-03-16 FloraHolland spring trade fair comes to an end