- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “With this sheet we are seeing an extra 4-6 days of healthier flowers”
- Impression Naivasha Horticultural Fair
- "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- Dutch Gerbera grower declared bankruptcy
- “Tillandsias are amazing living sculptures, used in the most various ways”
Top 5 -last month
Photo-report: Seed Meets Technology
See the photo report here.
The focus on the seed sector is carefully monitored by organizer Ronald Hand of Proeftuin Zwaagdijk. "We focus on seed-related businesses. There are installation companies which are working in the region for seed companies. But banks or consulting firms that are not specifically related to the sector are not here. We could have had more stands, but we are strict in the concept."
As part of Seed Meets Technology three symposia were organized with phenotyping, hydroponics and green chemistry as subjects. Simultaneously with the exhibition, several test fields (Seminis, Takii Seed) were also open to visit on Proeftuin Zwaagdijk so visitors could view the cultivation trials. In the region five other breeders were open for visitors. Among the visitors at Seed Meets Technology were mainly professionals from the seed sector; (regional) growers and a number of student groups. The turnout of visitors, according to Hand was at least equal to last year (1500), so it is expected that the fair will take place again next year.
See the photo report here.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-26 Minneapolis start-up plans win price for compostable flower foam
- 2022-09-07 Macpac showcases new packaging solutions at Four Oaks trade show
- 2022-08-25 UK: Plant packaging manufacturer is exhibiting at the Four Oaks Trade show
- 2022-08-18 How one small change can make a big difference
- 2022-07-18 Modiform is choosing recyclable packs made from 100% recycled materials
- 2022-07-04 Evaluation of post-harvest quality of marigold flowers
- 2022-06-24 “We are filling a need for easy-to-use and sustainable online packaging”
- 2022-06-22 Plastic-free soil degradable seedling pots introduced to Australian market
- 2022-06-15 RipeLocker closes its first multi-unit sales deal with The Queen’s Flowers
- 2022-06-14 Online packaging: Modiform is introducing a new product category
- 2022-06-14 Clayrton's targets full-paper packaging for flowers and plants
- 2022-06-02 "People want to become more sustainable, and the transport tray plays a role in this"
- 2022-05-31 European retailers called out for not going all-in on curtailing plastic pollution
- 2022-05-26 Kolster presents new label Magical Garden Plants
- 2022-05-25 Water-resistant paper brings plastic alternative
- 2022-05-18 FTD introduces sustainable packaging for all Farm-to-door orders
- 2022-05-10 New foolproof planter solution gaining worldwide interest
- 2022-04-15 “28 days of tulip freshness, stunning results”
- 2022-04-05 Decowraps completes acquisition of Flopak USA
- 2022-03-31 Russia is no longer paying rights on patents for Siropack packaging technology