- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- "This strategic partner powerfully strengthens our logistics capability"
- Rare plants accidentally sold at Lidl and B&Q being listed online for thousands
- Syngenta Crop Protection acquires two bioinsecticides from UK developer
- PanAmerican Seed continues charitable give-back
- CAN: Trucker shortages increase
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Photo-report: Seed Meets Technology
See the photo report here.
The focus on the seed sector is carefully monitored by organizer Ronald Hand of Proeftuin Zwaagdijk. "We focus on seed-related businesses. There are installation companies which are working in the region for seed companies. But banks or consulting firms that are not specifically related to the sector are not here. We could have had more stands, but we are strict in the concept."
As part of Seed Meets Technology three symposia were organized with phenotyping, hydroponics and green chemistry as subjects. Simultaneously with the exhibition, several test fields (Seminis, Takii Seed) were also open to visit on Proeftuin Zwaagdijk so visitors could view the cultivation trials. In the region five other breeders were open for visitors. Among the visitors at Seed Meets Technology were mainly professionals from the seed sector; (regional) growers and a number of student groups. The turnout of visitors, according to Hand was at least equal to last year (1500), so it is expected that the fair will take place again next year.
See the photo report here.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- 2022-01-20 Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
- 2022-01-19 What trends are expected for Autumn and Winter?
- 2022-01-19 "Green shoots of Spring need green packaging options"
- 2022-01-10 "5-Gallon planters, pots, and plant containers popular with nursery growers"
- 2021-12-22 "We hope to let more producers see the benefits of smart mobile cold storage"
- 2021-12-08 "They were planned for Japan only, but incredible demand is worldwide"
- 2021-12-02 "Blue pot gives high recognition value among customers and consumers"
- 2021-11-24 Plastic fantastic: “We need to change the negative view about plastic”
- 2021-11-18 “The packaging market moves in the direction of biologically recycled and 100% recycled materials”
- 2021-11-10 "Plant roots better in new 60-hole BKX tray"
- 2021-11-08 Making sure plant pots and packs are getting recycled by consumers
- 2021-11-04 Sentinel introduces new packaging line
- 2021-11-02 Beekenkamp Packaging introduces more efficient growing tray
- 2021-10-28 "Recyclable plant pots as a new benchmark"
- 2021-10-28 On the road to new plastic-free production
- 2021-10-27 Horticulture recyclability: what are the eco-friendly alternatives?
- 2021-10-18 Offering growers new sustainable solutions at the very beginning of the chain
- 2021-10-12 US: “Despite the challenges, this year’s record sales enables us to grow”
- 2021-10-05 Beekenkamp Plants introduces sustainable 60-hole BKX-tray