- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: 90 participants at Fleuroselect’s Home Garden Conference
Takii Trials and Intratuin Insights
The event was co-hosted by Takii and Pieterpikzonen. The Japanese breeder Takii, celebrating 25 years in the Netherlands, highlighted its oriental vegetable breeding. The delegates received a tour of the seed cleaning / storage facilities and visited the extensive vegetable trials in De Kwakel.
At pictorial packet printer Wesselink, partly owned by PieterPikzonen, the delegation could observe the latest technology in offset seed packet printing. Especially the brand new ten colour printer caught the eye of the delegation. During a visit to the Cruquius store, Intratuin explained the Dutch garden center chain’s structure and vision for promoting and selling plants. Both visits were organised by PieterPikZonen.
The Retail Experience versus Consumer Trends
The two main speakers were particularly well received by the audience. Nancy van Kleef from VIRetail addressed the ongoing changes and challenges in the shopping experience. Whereas marketing used to focus on transferring information in a one way direction, today it is all about standing out from the crowd by storytelling and sharing emotions. Trendwatcher Richard van Hooijdonk looked at new media and techniques that will drastically change our way of living and communicating in the future.
Sunflowers, Cosmos and Tomato
The Business Unit Home Gardening presented the outroll of the “2015 – Year of the Sunflower” and “2016 – Year of the Cosmos/Tomato” campaigns. All the developed marketing materials for these three campaigns are available free of charge on www.homegardenassociation.com.
Fleuroselect & The Home Garden Association
Fleuroselect tests, protects and promotes new flower varieties. The international membership includes breeders, producers and distributors of ornamental varieties.
The Home Garden Association has been created under the Fleuroselect umbrella to promote home gardening as fun, easy, economical and valuable. At the annual Home Garden Conference, participants can gain inspiration from expert speakers and network with colleagues to create business opportunities.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-30 Karin Tifft joins team of expert horticulturists at IUNU
- 2022-09-30 From garden to growth: This urban garden cultivates young leaders
- 2022-09-30 New florist delivery service launched in the UK
- 2022-09-30 VR-tour lets you visit high-tech greenhouse
- 2022-09-30 New lighting system at the University of Bologna's experimental greenhouses
- 2022-09-29 Horticultural wholesaler celebrates 40 years and looks ahead to the next forty
- 2022-09-29 A Visit to Jinning Kunyang Zhangliang Flower Professional Cooperative
- 2022-09-29 Pinduoduo shares “tech for agri” vision at G20 global forum on digital agriculture
- 2022-09-29 A tour of Ball Horticultural in West Chicago
- 2022-09-28 AIPH elects new President
- 2022-09-28 Syngenta Flowers announces collaboration with Polish begonia breeder
- 2022-09-28 Dutch Young Executives group visits Israel’s Volcani Center with DryGair
- 2022-09-28 Desch presents Colour Your Story spring/summer 2023
- 2022-09-28 Ecuador: The Forever Flowers are planted,
- 2022-09-28 The Bloom Show September 2022: Discover the new technology behind RipeLocker
- 2022-09-28 Small quantities of fruit in environment-friendly packaging is a global trend
- 2022-09-28 David van Mechelen reappointed as CFO of Royal FloraHolland
- 2022-09-28 HTA appoints Fran Barnes as Chief Executive
- 2022-09-27 News from Royal FloraHolland: Logistics not as intended
- 2022-09-27 Belgium: Deforche Construction Group ready to go to the next level