- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- AU: "I expect logistics to remain an issue for the coming 3 to 6 months"
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- US: Uncertainty looms over possible flower shortages ahead of Valentine's Day
- Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: 90 participants at Fleuroselect’s Home Garden Conference
Takii Trials and Intratuin Insights
The event was co-hosted by Takii and Pieterpikzonen. The Japanese breeder Takii, celebrating 25 years in the Netherlands, highlighted its oriental vegetable breeding. The delegates received a tour of the seed cleaning / storage facilities and visited the extensive vegetable trials in De Kwakel.
At pictorial packet printer Wesselink, partly owned by PieterPikzonen, the delegation could observe the latest technology in offset seed packet printing. Especially the brand new ten colour printer caught the eye of the delegation. During a visit to the Cruquius store, Intratuin explained the Dutch garden center chain’s structure and vision for promoting and selling plants. Both visits were organised by PieterPikZonen.
The Retail Experience versus Consumer Trends
The two main speakers were particularly well received by the audience. Nancy van Kleef from VIRetail addressed the ongoing changes and challenges in the shopping experience. Whereas marketing used to focus on transferring information in a one way direction, today it is all about standing out from the crowd by storytelling and sharing emotions. Trendwatcher Richard van Hooijdonk looked at new media and techniques that will drastically change our way of living and communicating in the future.
Sunflowers, Cosmos and Tomato
The Business Unit Home Gardening presented the outroll of the “2015 – Year of the Sunflower” and “2016 – Year of the Cosmos/Tomato” campaigns. All the developed marketing materials for these three campaigns are available free of charge on www.homegardenassociation.com.
Fleuroselect & The Home Garden Association
Fleuroselect tests, protects and promotes new flower varieties. The international membership includes breeders, producers and distributors of ornamental varieties.
The Home Garden Association has been created under the Fleuroselect umbrella to promote home gardening as fun, easy, economical and valuable. At the annual Home Garden Conference, participants can gain inspiration from expert speakers and network with colleagues to create business opportunities.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Substrate company works with NGO's to kickstart better life for Philippine coconut growers
- 2022-01-20 Dutch nursery growing fast, getting new greenhouse 'plant cultivation-ready'
- 2022-01-20 “Committed underwriters keep Life In Bloom TV show growing”
- 2022-01-20 Garden center consumer research results and webinar
- 2022-01-20 New construction subsidised for seven greenhouse horticulture businesses in North Holland
- 2022-01-19 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"
- 2022-01-18 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-18 Dümmen Orange opens new office in Ethiopia
- 2022-01-18 Danziger Live kicks off 2022 with Valentine's webinar
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success
- 2022-01-17 Lorenzo Russo to join Bellpark Horticulture as new US sales representative
- 2022-01-17 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"